Perusahaan MSD membuka lapangan pekerjaan untuk posisi Strategic Account Relations Manager di wilayah Jakarta. Jenis pekerjaan yang kami berikan adalah Full-time.
Kriteria pekerja yang kami butuhkan adalah mempunyai kemampuan Sales and General Business dengan pengalaman Not Applicable, serta pekerja yang jujur, disiplin, dan bertanggung jawab.
Estimasi gaji yang ditawarkan oleh perusahaan ini cukup kompetitif sekitar Rp 2.000.000 - Rp 10.000.000 (per Bulan). Namun gaji tersebut dapat naik atau turun tergantung dari perusahaan yang memutuskannya.
Perusahaan MSD sendiri bergerak dibidang Veterinary Services, Biotechnology Research, & Pharmaceutical Manufacturing yang tentu saja jika anda tertarik dengan lamaran perusahan ini dapat langsung mendaftar.
|Posisi:||Strategic Account Relations Manager|
|Fungsi Pekerjaan:||Sales and General Business|
|Tingkat Pekerjaan:||Not Applicable|
|Gaji:||IDR 2.000.000 - IDR 10.000.000 per Bulan|
|Industri:||Biotechnology Research, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Veterinary Services|
Main role to manage key strategic account (foundational) in supporting to the business for full company Portfolio in the private hospital sector. This position is the primary point of contact for the top account / stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for promoting company brands within given accounts, understands customers’ needs has strong business acumen and its equipped with excellent medical knowledge where they can transfer key medical data into customer/patient benefits to create/co-create business solutions.
- Partner with interdisciplinary teams to implement and to maximize the business agreement with the account, ensuring Organization’s voice to the Customer.
Specific Job Scope
Account Understanding and Analysis (25%)
- Understanding decision-making processes within the account, patient flow, tender process & timeline
- Build our Company engagement with relevant customers
- Drive our Company product scientific knowledge at given centers
- Understanding the mission and vision of the Customer; its key interests, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and challenges; and creating value propositions unmet and evolving needs and appropriately deducting Implications integrating full company portfolio
- Identifying Account Stakeholders and understanding their perspectives on our Company, our competitors
- Completing a competitor analysis for the account
- Obtaining an in-depth understanding of the account’s unmet and evolving needs
Agile Account Management (40%) account plan development & management
- Drive Account Management via agile account management approach
- Identifying short and long-term business opportunities, defining objectives for the account
- Developing a plan for the Account that contains the account needs and perspectives as well as considers competitive and business challenges
- Leverage cross-functional internal resources to maximize potential by defining collaborative opportunities to address unmet and/or evolving business needs.
- Determining how to develop and appropriately implement comprehensive strategic offerings by leveraging cross-functional internal resources.
- Drive relevant omnichannel communication to increase number of contacts with our customers
- Gaining agreement for the split of roles and responsibilities of all relevant personnel interacting with the account.
- Defining account metrics and a tracking plan and regularly update
Account Plan Implementation and Tracking (25%)
- Developing and maintaining long-term engagements with customers/stakeholders within the Accounts that are responsible for treatment of the respective patients (all relevant HCPs) as well as product purchasing (hospital management, pharmacists)
- Conducting product and value-based negotiation
- Ensuring coordination and excellence in execution related to all interactions with the account.
- Holding regular account coordination and review meetings which act as a forum for information sharing, providing status updates, coordination and initiating course corrections related to the Key Account.
Pricing Management (10%)
- Understanding the customer’s procurement process, key decision makers and influencers- this includes understanding the full procuring cycle ( annually or across years) including when the formulary listing is being developed, and how and when key inputs ( specs, volumes) are determined and reviewed.
- Inform to the stakeholders of the procurement about the value proposition, formularies and selection of criteria.
- Overview relevant and efficient data integration in the existing pricing management tools (gross to net).
- Post the procurement decision ensuring internal stakeholders are aware that our products have been listed and working together with the teams maximizing the procurement once it has been awarded.
- Track competitive information regarding who the competitors are, price, product specifications, service, patient programs, etc. Understand the range of competition from same molecule to Therapeutic Area level competition.
- University degree preferably life science
- Minimum 5+ years of experience working in a customer-facing role
- Strong knowledge of customer/business strategy & entrepreneurship
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of local healthcare and its systems
- Experienced in tender & listing process
- Fluent in English
- Advance Medical knowledge of Oncology, Vaccines, and Hospital Specialty preferably or demonstrate high learning agility and interest in evidence-based medicine data and ability to transfer them into customer / patients benefits
- Strong teamwork & collaboration
- Excellence communication & business presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Sounds decision making
- Negotiating & Contracting Ability to negotiate with outside parties per Company approvals, diligence findings and validation drivers and construct contracts/agreements consistent with Company guidelines for risk and performance.
- Procurement & stakeholder Management Ability to evaluate opportunities, shape the procurement strategy (national, regional or hospital), craft offers, negotiate and strategically decide to bid to win/lose business opportunities.
- Access Strategy Ability to understand payer buying processes and market considerations, to develop strategies to best demonstrate the value that our products offer, meet payer needs and maximize profitable access/reimbursement.
- Commercial Channel Strategy Ability to translate the commercial strategy into action plans that leverage available channels (field and/or promotional channels), determine and apply an optimal mix of resources and/or investment across these channels to effectively support commercial strategies and objectives.
- Experimentation Ability to see possible big potential opportunity & having innovative thinking in creating business value proposition through experimentation strategy framework; including the ability to seize the risk & threat/competition.
- Project Management Ability to manage project in medium up to complex business environment & challenge
Current Employees apply HERE
Current Contingent Workers apply HERE
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Rahway, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme LLC, Rahway, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Flexible Work Arrangements
Valid Driving License
Requisition ID R246387
- Lingkungan nyaman
- Diajari saat mulai bekerja
- Bonus gaji jika ada lembur
Informasi yang kami tampilkan di atas bisa saja diperbaharui secara mendadak, harap tetap mencari informasi yang lengkap melalui tombol "Lamar Sekarang" atau di website resmi perusahaan MSD, agar tidak menemukan kejadian yang tidak diinginkan ^_^.
Tips dari Admin: melamar pekerjaan tidak dipungut biaya.
Semoga kalian mendapat pekerjaan yang diinginkan. Aamiin.
- Klik tombol "Lamar Sekarang" yang ada di atas.
- Setelah itu anda akan diarahkan ke halaman Pengajuan Lamaran, disana ada tips mengirim lamaran dan wawancara.
- Di halaman pengajuan lamaran klik tombol "Menuju ke pengisian form".
- Di halaman tersebut anda dapat melihat informasi perusahaan lebih lengkap dan melihat jumlah orang yang sedang melamar pekerjaan tersebut.
- Selanjutnya adalah klik "Lamar" atau "Apply".
- Silahkan anda mendaftar di website tersebut jika belum mempunyai akunnya, namun jika sudah anda dapat langsung mengisi form lamaran.