Perusahaan Honeywell membuka lapangan pekerjaan untuk posisi Strategic Account Management, Manager di wilayah Jakarta Metropolitan Area. Jenis pekerjaan yang kami berikan adalah Full-time.
Kriteria pekerja yang kami butuhkan adalah mempunyai kemampuan Business Development and Sales dengan pengalaman Mid-Senior level, serta pekerja yang jujur, disiplin, dan bertanggung jawab.
Perusahaan Honeywell sendiri bergerak dibidang Appliances, Electrical, & Electronics Manufacturing yang tentu saja jika anda tertarik dengan lamaran perusahan ini dapat langsung mendaftar.
|Posisi:||Strategic Account Management, Manager|
|Wilayah:||Jakarta Metropolitan Area|
|Fungsi Pekerjaan:||Business Development and Sales|
|Tingkat Pekerjaan:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industri:||Appliances, Electrical, Electronics Manufacturing|
Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
The Future Is What We Make It.
Strategic Account Management, Manager
Start your career by making an impact and real connections with some of the most meaningful challenges around. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our performance culture comprised of diverse leaders, thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who are changing the future.
Make the Best You.
Working at Honeywell is not just creating incredible things. You will have the opportunity to work with our talented and friendly team of professionals and be part of a global team of future shapers.
Join Us and Make an Impact.
We are currently seeking a Strategic Account Management, Manager to join our team in our Indonesia office. Reporting to the Vice President, APAC Airlines this position is responsible for managing a portfolio of complex accounts representing $ 40+ per year, within the Commercial Airline aftermarket business. This role will lead a cross-functional team of Sales, Customer Support Managers, credit analyst and field service team to create and achieve the Annual Operating Plan and 5-year Strategic Action Plan for the customer portfolio. They will be accountable for growth activities by coordinating pursuit support from the sales team, and for customer satisfaction by ensuring that all products and services are supported in an efficient and effective manner.
- Responsible for defining and executing a customer business and support strategy that serves a diverse and complex customer base, in a proactive manner, anticipating customer needs and competitor actions and driving results through their direct actions and through matric leadership.
- Own business commercial relationships, including the achievement of financial metrics including revenue, margin, sales win targets, working capital metrics, and develop pursuit pipelines
- Maintain oversight of HON performance to both Honeywell and customer contractual obligations
- Provide leadership and strategic vision to Sales Managers, Customer Support Managers, credit analysts and field service team to ensure cross functional objectives are prioritized and executed to meet goals, objectives and AOP targets
- Partner with Customer & Product Support leadership to improve customer satisfaction, ensuring issues are identified and addressed through cross functional influence, including but not limited to quarterly business reviews, account RAILs, service requests, data collection. This includes approval of C&PS action plans to improve customer satisfaction as measured by VOC and NPS tools.
- Managers to define and execute new support models and customer reporting standards as assigned to individual accounts
- Plan, organize, and execute Honeywell executive visits to customers resulting in positive interchanges and improved business results.
- Responsible for fostering customer executive level relationships through daily interaction with airline executives and pursuit sponsors of flight operations, Procurement, Engineering and Aircraft Selections team at the airlines.
- Review and prepare regional STRAP input for assigned region including alignment with Enterprise leaders
- Ensures systems and processes are in place for Honeywell product delivery, reliability performance including the translation of site based/product-based improvement plans e.g., delivery and reliability to customer specific plans.
Key Experience & Capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a business or engineering
- 10+ years leadership experience in Aftermarket, OEM, or international customer service/support
- 5 years leadership experience in Aerospace industry, managing key manager or directors (external candidates)
- Experience in using customer relationship management tool (e.g., SFDC) to manage account
- Leadership: Experience to overcome obstacles, succeed in the face of adversity, and deal with ambiguity. Must know how to effectively influence and lead others across functions to get things done.
- Business Acumen: Mature business and financial acumen to discern risks/opportunities of key strategic programs at customers and Honeywell.
- Customer Knowledge: deep Knowledge of the customers, ability to establish executives’ engagement with key players in airlines organization
- Product Knowledge: Breadth and depth of product knowledge, for both Avionics and Mechanical Commercial Transport products.
- Sales Expertise: minimum of 10 years’ sales experience including sales support, inside sales and external sales, ability to understand and articulate value propositions, understand market competition and ability to guide the team on winning strategy
- Problem Solving Skill: Ability to listen to customer or internal stake holders, identify pain points and derive resolutions that address the needs of customers and generate revenue growth
- Program Management: Ability to manage multiple projects on time, report out on action status, and provide clear verbal, and written customer status.
- Communication skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Knows when and how to communicate to optimize potential for success with customers and internal to Honeywell. Must be a good listener.
- Negotiations: Can negotiate skilfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups, can win concessions without damaging relationships, gains trust quickly of other parties in the negotiations, able to close sales deals
- Impact / Influence: Ability to influence outside of one’s sphere of control.
The world is changing. And it’s a familiar story at Honeywell. Our $36 billion business was founded on a legacy of firsts spanning 130 years. We’re building a safer, smarter, and more sustainable world through our technology and software across each of our 930 sites globally. Our impact is seen in every shape and size around the world. Our solutions are felt daily in aerospace, buildings and cities, retail, chemicals and materials, safety, industrial and manufacturing, safety, and supply chains.
We’ve been innovating for more than 100 years and now we’re creating what’s next. There’s a lot more available for you to discover. Our solutions, our case studies, our #futureshapers, and so much more. Learn more at careers.honeywell.com/us/en/
If you believe what happens tomorrow is determined by what we do today, you’ll love working at Honeywell.
The future is what we make it. So join us and let’s do this together.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer, and we support a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
Copyright © 2023 Honeywell International Inc
- JOB ID: req404128
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: Menara Prima 24th Floor Block 6.2, Jl. Dr.Ide Anak,Agung Gde Agung, RT.5/RW.2, Kuningan Tim., Kota Jakarta,Jakarta,JAKARTA,12950,Indonesia
- Lingkungan nyaman
- Diajari saat mulai bekerja
- Bonus gaji jika ada lembur
Informasi yang kami tampilkan di atas bisa saja diperbaharui secara mendadak, harap tetap mencari informasi yang lengkap melalui tombol "Lamar Sekarang" atau di website resmi perusahaan Honeywell, agar tidak menemukan kejadian yang tidak diinginkan ^_^.
Tips dari Admin: melamar pekerjaan tidak dipungut biaya.
Semoga kalian mendapat pekerjaan yang diinginkan. Aamiin.
- Klik tombol "Lamar Sekarang" yang ada di atas.
- Setelah itu anda akan diarahkan ke halaman Pengajuan Lamaran, disana ada tips mengirim lamaran dan wawancara.
- Di halaman pengajuan lamaran klik tombol "Menuju ke pengisian form".
- Di halaman tersebut anda dapat melihat informasi perusahaan lebih lengkap dan melihat jumlah orang yang sedang melamar pekerjaan tersebut.
- Selanjutnya adalah klik "Lamar" atau "Apply".
- Silahkan anda mendaftar di website tersebut jika belum mempunyai akunnya, namun jika sudah anda dapat langsung mengisi form lamaran.