Perusahaan VMware membuka lapangan pekerjaan untuk posisi Sr. Sales Account Manager di wilayah Jakarta Metropolitan Area. Jenis pekerjaan yang kami berikan adalah Full-time.
Kriteria pekerja yang kami butuhkan adalah mempunyai kemampuan Sales and Business Development dengan pengalaman Mid-Senior level, serta pekerja yang jujur, disiplin, dan bertanggung jawab.
Estimasi gaji yang ditawarkan oleh perusahaan ini cukup kompetitif sekitar Rp 1.800.000 - Rp 4.800.000 (per Bulan). Namun gaji tersebut dapat naik atau turun tergantung dari perusahaan yang memutuskannya.
Perusahaan VMware sendiri bergerak dibidang Software Development yang tentu saja jika anda tertarik dengan lamaran perusahan ini dapat langsung mendaftar.
|Posisi:||Sr. Sales Account Manager|
|Wilayah:||Jakarta Metropolitan Area|
|Fungsi Pekerjaan:||Sales and Business Development|
|Tingkat Pekerjaan:||Mid-Senior level|
|Gaji:||IDR 1.800.000 - IDR 4.800.000 per Bulan|
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 500,00 enterprise and mid-market customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT. We enable people and organizations by radically simplifying IT through software virtualization with a focus on three core missions: End-User Computing (EUC), Hybrid Cloud and Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC). Join our community – instigators of innovation and transformers of technology – as we envision and create what’s next in IT. Get connected to an engine of opportunity fueled by the transformative products and solutions we bring to market, the passion and trust we inspire in our customers, and our collaborative drive to imagine, define and deliver the future of IT. With 13,00+ employees and 50+ locations worldwide, we are passionately driven to make an impact while contributing back to the community. Learn more at vmware.com/careers today!
The Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for selling the company’s products and services within the given geographical territory. The ideal candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree and should have 10 years of industry background with at least five of those in enterprise software sales. The candidate should be a self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present to both technical and executive audiences.
- Primary driver for VMware business within a territory of Named Accounts in Enterprise.
- Solution selling to existing customer base and new prospects, mostly to large conglomerate groups in Indonesia.
- Forecasting and account/opportunity detail in SFDC.
- Need to be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Responsible for developing the executive relationship with C-suite in the assigned accounts.
- 10 years of experience in industry background with 5 years of experience in enterprise/software sales
- Written and oral English ability
- Expertise in channel and direct sales
- Strong team lead experience, inside sales and field engineering
- Significant track record of accomplishment selling in the enterprise market
- Background in exceeding a quota
- Strong knowledge of consultative sales that gets results
- Knowledge in selling complex solutions
- BS/BA preferred
Success in the Role: What are the performance outcomes over the first 6-12 months you will work toward completing?
- The primary objective of this position is to maintain, develop and grow the territory of named accounts
- You will work closely with the account system engineer and cross functional specialist, partner, professional services & marketing teams to come up with account plans for all named accounts.
- You will leverage on the robust depth of VMware solution to create value for our customer’s application modernization, workplace & cloud transformation journey.
- You will be accountable for quarterly booking targets for selling VMware products (perpetual and SaaS) across compute, network, storage, security, datacenter management, and cloud services, along with packaged services, and educational offerings.
- You will need to orchestrate account coverage through effective collaboration and leadership of internal team/specialists and external partners to align on the engagement with our customers to adopt VMware solutions.
- You will be expected to support strategic partners in negotiating large deals with deeply complex terms, conditions, prices pressures and considerations. This will require you to be capable of accurately assessing general contract terms, customer requirements, and product capabilities to ensure VMware is chosen as the preferred vendor.
- You will work with the extended team and partners to ensure successful adoption and consumption of VMware technologies.
What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
- Customer face-to-face or online meetings to understand customer’s business and project requirements.
- Increase customer spending through adoption of VMware technologies on-premise or in cloud.
- Coordination within an internal set of multi-functional teams such as Systems Engineers, Product Specialists, Inside Reps, Field Marketing, Professional Services, and Channel Management and external partners as described previously.
- Engage customer executives to align on vision and ensure VMware solutions drive innovation and agility in their organizations.
- Collaborate with marketing to drive customer participation in thought leadership round-tables, events and technology immersion at our digital innovation hub.
- Accurately forecast license bookings, specific products revenue, PSO bookings and new accounts on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis via Salesforce.com
Where is this role located?
This role is located in Indonesia with office located at The Plaza, Jakarta.
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Field Sales
Experience: Business Leadership
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2023-06-07
Sales: VMware’s Sales team focuses on two primary goals: helping customers solve their biggest business problems and hitting our bookings targets to keep our company growing and strong. We begin by forging deep relationships with our customers, so we can truly understand their business challenges and opportunities. We help drive their digital transformation by bringing VMware solutions that provide the speed, agility, and efficiency needed to compete and grow in the Internet economy. We also try to make the world a better place by hosting and participating in community activities. Are you inspired by the chance to solve your customers’ biggest challenges? You can make that kind of difference with VMware’s portfolio of industry-leading solutions. Join our team, and you can grow your career and share in the success of an industry pioneer that’s turning companies into truly digital enterprises.
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
- Bonus jika lembur
- Mendapatkan pengalaman
- Lingkungan kerja nyaman
Informasi yang kami tampilkan di atas bisa saja diperbaharui secara mendadak, harap tetap mencari informasi yang lengkap melalui tombol "Lamar Sekarang" atau di website resmi perusahaan VMware, agar tidak menemukan kejadian yang tidak diinginkan ^_^.
Tips dari Admin: melamar pekerjaan tidak dipungut biaya.
Semoga kalian mendapat pekerjaan yang diinginkan. Aamiin.
- Klik tombol "Lamar Sekarang" yang ada di atas.
- Setelah itu anda akan diarahkan ke halaman Pengajuan Lamaran, disana ada tips mengirim lamaran dan wawancara.
- Di halaman pengajuan lamaran klik tombol "Menuju ke pengisian form".
- Di halaman tersebut anda dapat melihat informasi perusahaan lebih lengkap dan melihat jumlah orang yang sedang melamar pekerjaan tersebut.
- Selanjutnya adalah klik "Lamar" atau "Apply".
- Silahkan anda mendaftar di website tersebut jika belum mempunyai akunnya, namun jika sudah anda dapat langsung mengisi form lamaran.