Perusahaan ESTYN membuka lapangan pekerjaan untuk posisi Senior Planning and Deployment Manager di wilayah Papua. Jenis pekerjaan yang kami berikan adalah Full-time.
Kriteria pekerja yang kami butuhkan adalah mempunyai kemampuan Project Management and Information Technology dengan pengalaman Mid-Senior level, serta pekerja yang jujur, disiplin, dan bertanggung jawab.
Estimasi gaji yang ditawarkan oleh perusahaan ini cukup kompetitif sekitar Rp 2.100.000 - Rp 5.600.000 (per Bulan). Namun gaji tersebut dapat naik atau turun tergantung dari perusahaan yang memutuskannya.
Perusahaan ESTYN sendiri bergerak dibidang sejenis yang tentu saja jika anda tertarik dengan lamaran perusahan ini dapat langsung mendaftar.
|Senior Planning and Deployment Manager
|Papua, Your - Papua
|Project Management and Information Technology
|IDR 2.100.000 - IDR 5.600.000 per Bulan
We currently operate informal hybrid working arrangements subject to business needs and agreement with your manager. You will split your time between the Cardiff office and remote working. You will be expected to attend the office some of the time to allow ongoing support and development and to allow you to collaborate with your colleagues. Free car parking is available.
About The Job
We’re looking for a project/programme manager with expertise in workforce planning and strategic deployment to join us for a fixed-term as a Senior Planning and Deployment Manager. You will work closely with senior managers to review and improve workforce planning, model future inspection resourcing models and assist in the development of a new workforce planning tool.
The Senior Planning and Deployment Manager will provide strong leadership and management of the Planning team and the work of our Data Engineer. The Planning Team plan and maintain Estyn’s programme of work, inspector profile details, deploy peer inspectors and manage the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks for inspectors.
You’ll work closely with the Strategic Programmes Director, our Strategic and Assistant Directors to:
- Develop a new workforce planning tool
- Review planning and deployment arrangements to inform Inspecting for the Future
- Accurately model future inspection resourcing models
- Review resourcing and task allocations within the team
- Improve management information reports to inform workforce planning
If you’re a Welsh speaker, you will make use of both your Welsh and English language communication skills.
You will directly line manage 1 x Planning and Deployment Manager (HEO Grade) and 1 x Data Engineer (HEO Grade) and will be responsible for the smooth running and quality of the work of a team of around 8 people.
- enjoy the challenge of a varied workload
- have a good track record of managing multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- have strong communication skills (spoken and written)
- be data driven and confident in the use of IT
- work collaboratively and flexibly
- be able to work in a changing environment
Our people come from a wide range of backgrounds. You may be looking for a new challenge, have worked in a large or small organisation, in a Welsh or bilingual environment, in the public or the private sector. You’ll be used to dealing with a wide range of people, internally and externally, and enjoy working as part of a supportive team. You will have access to learning and development opportunities that will help you to develop your skills and career.
- Expertise in end-to-end workforce planning and strategic deployment.
- Experience of leading successful projects or programmes and of leading change at pace in a regulated environment.
- Strong understanding of data management principles and technology architecture and design.
- Strong leadership skills with experience of resolving complex and competing priorities.
- Experience of using data visualisation and analytics tools, including Excel and Power BI
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Good understanding of risks, issues and mitigation within resource and workforce planning.
- Strong communicator both verbally and in writing, able to influence a variety of audiences and senior stakeholders.
- Good problem-solving abilities with an ability to take a pragmatic approach to resolving conflicting demands.
- the ability to work through the medium of Welsh (written and spoken).
We work in both Welsh and English and many of our stakeholders are bilingual. For this post Welsh language skills are desirable.
We’ll assess you against these behaviours during the selection process:
- Changing and Improving
- Working Together
- Managing a Quality Service
- Delivering at Pace
Alongside your salary of £41,700, ESTYN contributes £11,259 towards you being a member of the Civil Service Defined Benefit Pension scheme. Find out what benefits a Civil Service Pension provides.
- 31 days annual leave plus 10 public/privilege days a year
- Learning and development tailored to your role
- A culture encouraging inclusion and diversity
- Excellent Civil Service Pension with an employer contribution of between 27.1% and 27.9%
- Tax free savings – including a cycle to work scheme and a green car salary sacrifice scheme
- Support for your wellbeing and family life
Things you need to know
Selection process details
This vacancy is using Success Profiles (opens in a new window) , and will assess your Behaviours, Ability and Experience.
Download and complete our application form here: ww.estyn.gov.wales/working-us/current-vacancies
Send your application to: [email protected]
Alternative arrangements or accessible documents: If you’d like to apply or access this document in an alternative format, please contact Shuna Lovering to discuss your requirements.
As part of the selection process, you will be asked to complete an application form detailing your job history and qualifications and a statement of suitability (a maximum of 750 words). Your application will illustrate how you meet the essential skills, experience and behaviours for this role outlined in the person specification. These will also be explored at interview.
You can find more guidance on completing your application here: ww.estyn.gov.wales/working-us/current-vacancies
All documents are available in Welsh and English.Applications can be submitted in Welsh, English or both languages.An application submitted in Welsh will not be treated less favourably than an application submitted in English. Your application may be translated into Welsh or English if required (depending on the majority language of the panel).
The selection process includes:
- A sift of applications: The selection board will consider all complete applications. The information you give us in your application is important in deciding whether we will invite you to the next selection stage. If we receive a high volume of applications, your application may be “long-listed” before it is passed to the shortlisting panel for consideration. You should be aware that in this situation, your application might not be considered in full by all of the panel.
- Interview: Candidates invited to interview will be assessed on their skills, experience and behaviours in relation to the person specification. We use a blended interview technique, allowing us to find out more about you. We use the Success Profiles framework. During the panel interview, you will be asked about your experience and how you meet the criteria for the role (including behaviours).The interview will include a short presentation.
Interviews will be held face to face in our Cardiff office. We will confirm the arrangements when we invite you to interview.
All costs of attending the assessments and interviews are at your own expense. We will not pay any transport, accommodation or subsistence costs related to the recruitment.
You will receive an email confirming the outcome of your application at each selection stage. We appreciate it takes a lot of time and effort to apply for roles and that feedback is a valuable part of the process. We will provide verbal feedback on request for anyone reaching the assessment and interview stages once the selection process has finished.
The timetable we’re working to is summarised below. If you’re successful at the shortlisting stage, you will be expected to make yourself available on the interview dates. Applicants who are not available to attend for interview on the dates offered may not be considered for these roles.
If we need to change these dates, we aim to provide you with as much notice as we can of the interview dates. If you’re unable to make the arranged interview date, we will try to re-arrange it but it might not be possible due to time constraints within the appointment timetable or selection panel availability.
- Closing date: 10am, Tuesday 4 July 2023
- Sift: 6 July 2023
- Interviews: 14 July 2023
- Appointment starts: September 2023
- Dates may be subject to change
Future vacancies and reserve lists : If you are appointable, but there isn’t a suitable post immediately available, we may add you to a reserve list. The reserve list is valid for up to twelve months from the date we confirm the outcome of your application. The outcome email will confirm if you are on a reserve list. If a suitable vacancy occurs during that period, we may recommend you for appointment. We appoint from the reserve list in merit order.
Feedback will only be provided if you attend an interview or assessment.
Successful candidates must undergo a criminal record check.
People working with government assets must complete baseline personnel security standard (opens in new window) checks.
This job is broadly open to the following groups:
- UK nationals
- nationals of Commonwealth countries who have the right to work in the UK
- nationals of the Republic of Ireland
- nationals from the EU, EEA or Switzerland with settled or pre-settled status or who apply for either status by the deadline of the European Union Settlement Scheme (EUSS) (opens in a new window)
- relevant EU, EEA, Swiss or Turkish nationals working in the Civil Service
- relevant EU, EEA, Swiss or Turkish nationals who have built up the right to work in the Civil Service
- certain family members of the relevant EU, EEA, Swiss or Turkish nationals
Further information on nationality requirements (opens in a new window)
Working for the Civil Service
The Civil Service Code (opens in a new window) sets out the standards of behaviour expected of civil servants.
We recruit by merit on the basis of fair and open competition, as outlined in the Civil Service Commission’s recruitment principles (opens in a new window) .
The Civil Service embraces diversity and promotes equal opportunities. As such, we run a Disability Confident Scheme (DCS) for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Apply and further information
This vacancy is part of the Great Place to Work for Veterans (opens in a new window) initiative.
Once this job has closed, the job advert will no longer be available. You may want to save a copy for your records.
Contact point for applicants
Job contact :
- Name : HR Team
- Email : [email protected]
- Telephone : 02920446336
- Email : [email protected]
- Bonus jika lembur
- Mendapatkan pengalaman
- Lingkungan kerja nyaman
Informasi yang kami tampilkan di atas bisa saja diperbaharui secara mendadak, harap tetap mencari informasi yang lengkap melalui tombol "Lamar Sekarang" atau di website resmi perusahaan ESTYN, agar tidak menemukan kejadian yang tidak diinginkan ^_^.
Tips dari Admin: melamar pekerjaan tidak dipungut biaya.
Semoga kalian mendapat pekerjaan yang diinginkan. Aamiin.
- Klik tombol "Lamar Sekarang" yang ada di atas.
- Setelah itu anda akan diarahkan ke halaman Pengajuan Lamaran, disana ada tips mengirim lamaran dan wawancara.
- Di halaman pengajuan lamaran klik tombol "Menuju ke pengisian form".
- Di halaman tersebut anda dapat melihat informasi perusahaan lebih lengkap dan melihat jumlah orang yang sedang melamar pekerjaan tersebut.
- Selanjutnya adalah klik "Lamar" atau "Apply".
- Silahkan anda mendaftar di website tersebut jika belum mempunyai akunnya, namun jika sudah anda dapat langsung mengisi form lamaran.