Perusahaan Mondelēz International membuka lapangan pekerjaan untuk posisi Senior Manager, Revenue Growth Management AMEA di wilayah Jakarta Metropolitan Area. Jenis pekerjaan yang kami berikan adalah Full-time.
Kriteria pekerja yang kami butuhkan adalah mempunyai kemampuan Accounting/Auditing and Finance dengan pengalaman Mid-Senior level, serta pekerja yang jujur, disiplin, dan bertanggung jawab.
Perusahaan Mondelēz International sendiri bergerak dibidang Food and Beverage Services, Food and Beverage Manufacturing, & Manufacturing yang tentu saja jika anda tertarik dengan lamaran perusahan ini dapat langsung mendaftar.
|Posisi:||Senior Manager, Revenue Growth Management AMEA|
|Wilayah:||Jakarta Metropolitan Area|
|Fungsi Pekerjaan:||Accounting/Auditing and Finance|
|Tingkat Pekerjaan:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industri:||Food and Beverage Manufacturing, Food and Beverage Services, Manufacturing|
Context to RGM
RGM is focused on category and consumption expansion balancing top & bottom line growth via a sustainable & holistic multi-year, multi-lever approach that is beneficial to consumers, shoppers, retailers and Mondelez. At its heart it is analytically driven and centers on a total portfolio approach to winning in consumer occasions, channel shopping missions and retailer execution plans.
Specifically, RGM has 4 objectives:
- to increase value realization
- to support consumption & share growth
- to drive profitable distribution & assortment outcomes
- to improve investment returns
and can be delivered through a combination of:
- Strategic Pricing Plans
- Active Mix Management of SKUs & Channel/Customer
- Price Pack Architecture Development
- Promotional & Trade Terms Optimization
Purpose of the Role
This position (reporting to the Director RGM AMEA) is critical to enabling and facilitating the progression of integrated strategic planning practices in RGM and driving superior healthy growth across the Asia, Middle East & Africa (AMEA) region (spanning some 20+ markets). Specifically, this role should:
- Support development of future process & capability requirements to enable AMEA roadmap for RGM
- Co-ordinate with BU leadership to enable progression of strategic RGM planning as a critical capability
- Develop & maintain detailed RGM strategic planning process linked/aligned to SP, AC & IBP
- Directly support BU’s and markets with deployment & embedding of in-year x-functional planning process
- Represent RGM for AMEA in key projects and work streams as identified & aligned within RGM calendar
Support development of future process & capability requirements to enable AMEA roadmap for RGM:
- Lead practical assessment of AMEA RGM current and future needs, specifically related to strategic planning & integrated process development
- Support development of AMEA RGM planning process in alignment with broader ambition & road map
Co-ordinate with BU leadership to enable progression of strategic RGM planning as a critical capability:
- Support development of BU road maps & 3YR plans to ensure alignment with AMEA objectives
- Develop & deploy capability programs & training materials to all RGM leaders & practitioners (playbooks, tools & methodologies), to support progression of strategic planning capability
- Support / lead RGM deep dives or ‘sprints’ in support of x-functionally aligned RGM strategy development
Develop & maintain detailed RGM strategic planning process linked/aligned to SP, AC & IBP:
- Develop & deploy detailed process, including frameworks, playbooks and templates required to support consistent 3-5 Year strategic RGM planning process across all BU’s, including integration with SP and AC
- Develop & deploy detailed process, including frameworks, playbooks and templates required to support consistent in-year RGM planning cycle, including integration with IBP & Demand process & systems
- Partner with cross functional AMEA stakeholders in Marketing, Finance and Demand to align x-functional integration requirements & solutions
Directly support BU’s and markets with deployment of in-year x-functional planning process
- Lead deployment and embedding of process, including development of market specific process maps and RACI requirements linked to people, process & tools planning
- Direct support of ongoing troubleshooting and problem solving needs at BU and market level as required
- Partner with MDS and D&A to ensure alignment of process with system road map requirements by market; ensure process & capability calendar aligned
Represent RGM for AMEA in key projects and work streams as identified & aligned within RGM calendar:
- Directly support of RGM Director, BU’s & Markets with work tracks & ad-hoc projects as required
More About This Role
People Manager Responsibilities : No direct reports; Key stakeholders 6x BU RGM leads. Help build capability across RGM market leads and RGM focused employees through 20+ AMEA countries
- RGM Domain expertise & development expertise
- Deep understanding of Industry, categories, and key markets within BU. This is a critical ask.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis and communication skills required.
- Ability to strategically plan, prioritize, execute and follow-up in a timely manner and anticipate problems and roadblocks.
- Strong demonstration of analytical skills & ability to translate directly to insight & action
- Strong communication skills
- Strong influencing leadership
- Understanding of consumer, shopper, and customer
- Ability to drive cross-functional outcomes
Qualifications & Experience:
- University Degree qualified preferably in Commerce, Marketing, or related discipline (e.g. Finance)
- 10 years’ experience in commercial FMCG roles with exposure to category planning or sales management at a leadership level
- Prior experience in P&L management, planning and revenue management within mature process
- Direct experience in RGM required
- Demonstrated ability to manage a strong communication & influencing role
- Understanding of full P&L & associated levers
No Relocation support available, however for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
Business Unit Summary
Headquartered in Singapore, Mondelēz International’s Asia, Middle East and Africa (AMEA) region is comprised of six business units, has more than 21,00 employees and operates in more than 27 countries including Australia, China, Indonesia, Ghana, India, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Thailand, United Arab Emirates and Vietnam. Seventy-six nationalities work across a network of more than 35 manufacturing plants, three global research and development technical centers and in offices stretching from Auckland, New Zealand to Casablanca, Morocco. Mondelēz International in the AMEA region is the proud maker of global and local iconic brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Kinh Do mooncakes, Cadbury, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate, Halls candy, Stride gum, Tang powdered beverage and Philadelphia cheese. We are also proud to be named a Top Employer in many of our markets.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Category Planning & Activation
- Mendapatkan pengalaman
- Diajari terlebih dahulu
- Mendapatkan bonus jika lembur
Informasi yang kami tampilkan di atas bisa saja diperbaharui secara mendadak, harap tetap mencari informasi yang lengkap melalui tombol "Lamar Sekarang" atau di website resmi perusahaan Mondelēz International, agar tidak menemukan kejadian yang tidak diinginkan ^_^.
Tips dari Admin: melamar pekerjaan tidak dipungut biaya.
Semoga kalian mendapat pekerjaan yang diinginkan. Aamiin.
- Klik tombol "Lamar Sekarang" yang ada di atas.
- Setelah itu anda akan diarahkan ke halaman Pengajuan Lamaran, disana ada tips mengirim lamaran dan wawancara.
- Di halaman pengajuan lamaran klik tombol "Menuju ke pengisian form".
- Di halaman tersebut anda dapat melihat informasi perusahaan lebih lengkap dan melihat jumlah orang yang sedang melamar pekerjaan tersebut.
- Selanjutnya adalah klik "Lamar" atau "Apply".
- Silahkan anda mendaftar di website tersebut jika belum mempunyai akunnya, namun jika sudah anda dapat langsung mengisi form lamaran.