Perusahaan DT Global membuka lapangan pekerjaan untuk posisi Senior Economist (Labour & Skills Team Lead) di wilayah Jakarta Metropolitan Area. Jenis pekerjaan yang kami berikan adalah Full-time.
Kriteria pekerja yang kami butuhkan adalah mempunyai kemampuan Finance and Sales dengan pengalaman Mid-Senior level, serta pekerja yang jujur, disiplin, dan bertanggung jawab.
Perusahaan DT Global sendiri bergerak dibidang International Trade and Development yang tentu saja jika anda tertarik dengan lamaran perusahan ini dapat langsung mendaftar.
|Posisi:||Senior Economist (Labour & Skills Team Lead)|
|Wilayah:||Jakarta Metropolitan Area|
|Fungsi Pekerjaan:||Finance and Sales|
|Tingkat Pekerjaan:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industri:||International Trade and Development|
Senior Economist (Labour & Skills Team Lead)
The Senior Economist (Labour and Skills Team Lead)will lead Prospera’s Labour and Skills team to assist the Government of Indonesia to achieve the goal of strong, inclusive, and sustainable growth through a competitive and inclusive labour market, responsive skills ecosystem, and with future-ready workforce. This will be achieved by providing sound evidence-based analysis in support of continued labour market reform and creating a dynamic and innovative skills development ecosystem. In one of the world’s largest labour markets adapting to the changing nature of work, this role is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of new policy development.
The Senior Economist (Labour and Skills Team Lead) will provide strategic direction, identify opportunities for, and manage the delivery of a complex work agenda. She/he will have extensive experience advising senior government officials and supporting reform in public policy areas, with a capacity to manage a team. The ability to build and maintain relationships with senior members of government, effectively communicate to a range of audiences, promote collaboration and innovation, and provide leadership as well as manage projects is critical. Experience working in related areas in Indonesia context is highly desirable.
Prospera is a partnership facility between the Government of Australia (through Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade) and the Government of Indonesia. It aims to foster strong, sustainable, and inclusive economic growth in Indonesia. Commencing from 1 March 2018, Prospera is a planned five-year investment.
About DT Global
DT Global is driven by a fundamental commitment to one goal: to work in partnership with communities, governments, and the private sector to deliver innovative, data-driven solutions that transform lives beyond expectations. DT Global—launched in 2019—is built on legacy companies AECOM International Development’s Services Sector, Development Transformations, IMC Worldwide, and Cardno International Development. To fulfill its profit-for-purpose mission, DT Global is a key donor to the DT Institute, an independent not-for-profit organization, in support of DTI’s efforts to test new ideas or expand on donor partner priorities with the aim to improve as many lives as possible.
Our global team of almost 2,500 staff and experts work in over 100 countries. We aim to maximize sustainable development impact across a wide range of practice areas, including Conflict Prevention, Stabilization & Transition; Economic Growth; Environment & Infrastructure; Governance; and Human Development. We meet communities where they are on the development spectrum and help them move to where they want to be. Together, we bring over 60 years of experience, relationships, and technical excellence to improve lives around the world on behalf of our partners, clients, and stakeholders.
Click on the link or copy paste it to access the full Terms of Reference for this position: https://bit.ly/3XyH9wT
It is expected that the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Advanced qualifications in economics, labour economics, labour policy, or related areas
- At least 10 years’ experience working in policy analysis and advisory, with proven track record in designing, conducting, and supervising research projects and in communicating the findings and recommendations to high-level government officials in Indonesia.
- Deep understanding of the Indonesian economy including its economic structure, trends, potentials and challenges and of the GOI policy making process and in-depth familiarity of government decision-making mechanisms.
- Strong managerial skills and experiences in practical planning, budgeting, and executing of complex policy change activities.
- Strong track record of project development, execution, and management, under tight deadlines and with multiple stakeholders.
- Performance and human resource management within a team with diverse skills and experience levels.
- Strong relationship management skills, particularly proven effective working relationships with senior government officials, consultants and experts, and industry stakeholders, and ability to operate effectively and sensitively in a cross-cultural environment.
- Excellent communications skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English (verbal, written, and presentational).
- Proficiency in relevant software e.g. Excel, Stata, R, or SPSS.
- Familiarity with the Indonesian National Labour Force Survey (Sakernas) and RAND Indonesian Family Life Survey (IFLS).
The remuneration will be set according to DFAT Remuneration Framework Group C, Job Level 4. This position open for International and National Indonesian. The remuneration level at which the position is engaged will be based on the successful candidates’ relevant skills and experience. This is a long-term position.
Why join [Prospera]?
At Prospera, you will be part of a high-performing, innovative and collaborative team that provides analysis and advice on key policy areas in support of strong, sustainable, and inclusive economic growth in Indonesia.
How To Apply
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Please submit your CV including a cover letter (in one file name) that addresses the selection criteria (no more than three pages) with subject Senior Economist (Labour & Skills Team Lead)
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 1 March 2023, 17h00 Jakarta time.
Should this role be of interest, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.Kindly note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
DT Global is committed to child protection and safeguarding the welfare of children in the delivery of our international development programs. We are committed to Safety and the Prevention of Sexual Abuse and Harassment (PSEAH), and bribery prevention. DT Global is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage women, men, people with diverse backgrounds and people living with disabilities to apply. This program is funded by the Australian Government and Managed by DT Global.
- Bonus jika lembur
- Mendapatkan pengalaman
- Lingkungan kerja nyaman
Informasi yang kami tampilkan di atas bisa saja diperbaharui secara mendadak, harap tetap mencari informasi yang lengkap melalui tombol "Lamar Sekarang" atau di website resmi perusahaan DT Global, agar tidak menemukan kejadian yang tidak diinginkan ^_^.
Tips dari Admin: melamar pekerjaan tidak dipungut biaya.
Semoga kalian mendapat pekerjaan yang diinginkan. Aamiin.
- Klik tombol "Lamar Sekarang" yang ada di atas.
- Setelah itu anda akan diarahkan ke halaman Pengajuan Lamaran, disana ada tips mengirim lamaran dan wawancara.
- Di halaman pengajuan lamaran klik tombol "Menuju ke pengisian form".
- Di halaman tersebut anda dapat melihat informasi perusahaan lebih lengkap dan melihat jumlah orang yang sedang melamar pekerjaan tersebut.
- Selanjutnya adalah klik "Lamar" atau "Apply".
- Silahkan anda mendaftar di website tersebut jika belum mempunyai akunnya, namun jika sudah anda dapat langsung mengisi form lamaran.