Perusahaan Amazon Web Services (AWS) membuka lapangan pekerjaan untuk posisi SA Stratups, AWS Startups di wilayah Jakarta Metropolitan Area. Jenis pekerjaan yang kami berikan adalah Full-time.
Kriteria pekerja yang kami butuhkan adalah mempunyai kemampuan Consulting, Information Technology, & Engineering dengan pengalaman Not Applicable, serta pekerja yang jujur, disiplin, dan bertanggung jawab.
Perusahaan Amazon Web Services (AWS) sendiri bergerak dibidang IT Services and IT Consulting, Software Development, Technology, & Information and Internet yang tentu saja jika anda tertarik dengan lamaran perusahan ini dapat langsung mendaftar.
|Perusahaan:||Amazon Web Services (AWS)|
|Posisi:||SA Stratups, AWS Startups|
|Wilayah:||Jakarta Metropolitan Area|
|Fungsi Pekerjaan:||Consulting, Engineering, Information Technology|
|Tingkat Pekerjaan:||Not Applicable|
|Industri:||Information and Internet, IT Services and IT Consulting, Software Development, Technology|
Are you interested in cloud computing? Yes? We have a role you might find interesting..
Startups are the large enterprises of the future. These young companies are founded by ambitious people who have a desire to build something meaningful and to challenge the status quo. To address underserved customers, or to challenge incumbents. They usually operate in an environment of scarcity: whether that’s capital, engineering resource, or experience. This is where you come in.
The AWS Startup Solutions Architecture team is dedicated to working with these early stage startup companies as they build their businesses. We’re here to make sure that they can deploy the best, most scalable, and most secure architectures possible – and that they spend as little time and money as possible doing so.
We are looking for technical builders who love the idea of working with early stage startups to help them as they grow. In this role, you’ll work directly with a variety of interesting customers and help them make the best (and sometimes the most pragmatic) technical decisions along the way. You’ll have a chance to build enduring relationships with these companies and establish yourself as a trusted advisor.
As well as spending time working directly with customers, you’ll also get plenty of time to “sharpen the saw” and keep your skills fresh. We have more than 175 services across a range of different categories and it’s important that we can help startups take advantages of the right ones. You’ll also play an important role as an advocate with our product teams to make sure we are building the right products for the startups you work with. And for the customers you don’t get to work with on a 1:1 basis you’ll get the chance to share your knowledge more broadly by working on technical content and presenting at events.
Key job responsibilities
- Engage directly with startup customers to provide them with technical advocacy as they build their products in the cloud. Ensure that they are spending as little time and money as possible doing so
- Create plans, in conjunction with other members of customer account teams, to define how you will help your customers with their cloud needs
- Share your technical knowledge broadly by participating in select, startup-focused, one-to-few and one-to-many sessions with larger groups of customers
- Work with other teams at AWS (e.g. marketing, training) to contribute to the creation of content that can be delivered to the broader startup community at scale (e.g. on-line videos, and other digital content)
- 10+ years of experience architecting, building, or operating Cloud-based applications or infrastructures
- Technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background desired
- 3+ years relevant experience in technology/software sales or pre-sales consulting
- Experience with AWS services related to analytics particularly Amazon S3, Amazon Redshift, Amazon EMR, Amazon Kinesis, Amazon QuickSight etc.
- Experience in the startup community as either a founder, mentor, investor, or early technical employee
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to right level conversations
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
CULTURE AND COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION, DIVERSITY & EQUITY
At AWS, we welcome all builders. We believe that technology should be built in a way that’s inclusive, accessible, and equitable. We’re committed to putting in the work for more equal representation. Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Company – PT Amazon Web Services IDN
Job ID: A2323782
- Mendapatkan pengalaman
- Diajari terlebih dahulu
- Mendapatkan bonus jika lembur
Informasi yang kami tampilkan di atas bisa saja diperbaharui secara mendadak, harap tetap mencari informasi yang lengkap melalui tombol "Lamar Sekarang" atau di website resmi perusahaan Amazon Web Services (AWS), agar tidak menemukan kejadian yang tidak diinginkan ^_^.
Tips dari Admin: melamar pekerjaan tidak dipungut biaya.
Semoga kalian mendapat pekerjaan yang diinginkan. Aamiin.
- Klik tombol "Lamar Sekarang" yang ada di atas.
- Setelah itu anda akan diarahkan ke halaman Pengajuan Lamaran, disana ada tips mengirim lamaran dan wawancara.
- Di halaman pengajuan lamaran klik tombol "Menuju ke pengisian form".
- Di halaman tersebut anda dapat melihat informasi perusahaan lebih lengkap dan melihat jumlah orang yang sedang melamar pekerjaan tersebut.
- Selanjutnya adalah klik "Lamar" atau "Apply".
- Silahkan anda mendaftar di website tersebut jika belum mempunyai akunnya, namun jika sudah anda dapat langsung mengisi form lamaran.