Perusahaan DT Global membuka lapangan pekerjaan untuk posisi Research Manager (Economist) di wilayah West Kalimantan. Jenis pekerjaan yang kami berikan adalah Full-time.
Kriteria pekerja yang kami butuhkan adalah mempunyai kemampuan Research, Analyst, & Information Technology dengan pengalaman Mid-Senior level, serta pekerja yang jujur, disiplin, dan bertanggung jawab.
Estimasi gaji yang ditawarkan oleh perusahaan ini cukup kompetitif sekitar Rp 2.000.000 - Rp 5.000.000 (per Bulan). Namun gaji tersebut dapat naik atau turun tergantung dari perusahaan yang memutuskannya.
Perusahaan DT Global sendiri bergerak dibidang International Trade and Development yang tentu saja jika anda tertarik dengan lamaran perusahan ini dapat langsung mendaftar.
|Posisi:||Research Manager (Economist)|
|Wilayah:||Pontianak - West Kalimantan, West Kalimantan|
|Fungsi Pekerjaan:||Analyst, Information Technology, Research|
|Tingkat Pekerjaan:||Mid-Senior level|
|Gaji:||IDR 2.000.000 - IDR 5.000.000 per Bulan|
|Industri:||International Trade and Development|
Location Jakarta, Indonesia
Research Manager (Economist)
The SKALA Program is a significant Australian investment designed to help Indonesia address regional disparities in development. SKALA will contribute to this objective by strengthening selected elements of Indonesia’s large and complex decentralised government system responsible for the delivery of basic services (Layanan Dasar). The SKALA Program’s core approach is to facilitate better collaboration (Kolaborasi) between Indonesian government stakeholders, at national and subnational levels, to help realise synergies (Sinergi) that will trigger improved service delivery. Moreover, SKALA will build on, and take to scale, the successes and learning from Australia’s previous 17 years of support to Indonesia’s decentralised government system. The SKALA Program is to be implemented through the following three pillars:
- Pillar 1: Stronger national level enabling environment for sub-national service delivery
- Pillar 2: Better sub-national governance for service delivery
- Pillar 3: Greater participation, representation and influence for women, people with disabilities and vulnerable groups
About DT Global
DT Global works in partnership with communities, governments, and the private sector to deliver innovative solutions that transform lives. DT Global – launched in 2019 – is built on legacy companies AECOM’s International Development Services Sector, Development Transformations, IMC Worldwide, and Cardno International Development. To fulfill its profit-for-purpose mission, DT Global is a key donor to the DT Institute, an independent not-for-profit organization, in support of DTI’s efforts to test new ideas or expand on donor partner priorities to improve as many lives as possible.
Our global team of 2,500 staff and experts work in over 90 countries. We bring over 60 years of experience, relationships, and technical excellence to improve lives on behalf of our partners, clients, and stakeholders. We aim to maximize sustainable development impact across a wide range of practice areas, including Conflict Prevention, Stabilization & Transition; Economic Growth; Environment & Infrastructure; Governance; and Human Development. Together, we aim to positively impact 500 million lives by 2045.
The Research Manager (Economist) is a member of the SKALA Performance and Learning Team and will work closely with the Performance & Learning (P&L) Director and the Research Lead in supporting the consistent and high-quality implementation of the Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning (MERL) system across the program.
Along with the Research Lead, the Research Manager will provide research support for SKALA activities, both at the national level and in all subnational work areas. The MEL Manager will work to ensure SKALA’s Research agenda execution and maintaining a strong MERL Community of Practice. During the MERL inception phase (to December 2023), the Research Manager will assist the P&L Director and the Research Lead, along with the MERL team to develop and consolidate the SKALA MEL system and helps deliver the various MERL-related products that need to be developed during that period.
Click on the link or copy paste it to access the full Terms of Reference for this position:
- Support the Research Lead in identify, design, manage and quality assure targeted technical studies to inform SKALA’s programming and support SKALA’s implementation of Monitoring and Evaluation system.
- Manage and coordinate Research STAs and/or sub-contractors/grantees in the research agenda execution, including providing technical oversight and quality assurance of technical experts works and develop research TOR as needed.
- In collaboration with the broader MERL Team, support the national technical team in the implementation of the MERL Plan, in line with identified needs.
- Work and coordinate with SKALA’s MEL team to ensure smooth coordination, communication and data sharing between Research team and MEL team.
- Manage the MERL Community of Practice (including monitoring the vigor of that community and onboarding new members).
- Manage the MERL Database of Tools and Guidance.
- Disseminate MERL best practice across SKALA.
- Provide advice and support to national and provincial MERL staff on all aspects of the MERL system.
- Support the quality assurance of MERL products.
- Comply with DFAT, DT Global and SKALA policies on gender, disability, fraud and anticorruption, child protection, PSEAH and the environment.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to various operational policies, guidelines and manuals issued by DT Global and SKALA.
- Proactively identify and report risks and manage risks within your level of accountability.
- Undertake other duties as required by the Program
- Work environment involves only infrequent exposure to disagreeable elements and minor physical exertion and/or strain.
- Work may require long, and flexible hours as needed. Travel is based on need.
This position reports to the Research Lead and will work closely and effectively with a range of stakeholders, including all other Performance and Learning team, Policy & Quality team, Implementation team, Operations team and the DT Global corporate team.
You will be a motivated and proactive research professional with the right combination of technical expertise, experience supporting teams, an attention to detail, and a positive and collaborative attitude.
- Postgraduate qualifications in social sciences, economics, statistics, public policy, or other relevant disciplines (research and methodological experience required).
- At least 8 – 10 years indesigning, conducting, commissioning, or managing academic or policy research in the field of public sector economics, public financial management, fiscal decentralisation and public governance.
- Demonstrated experience and strong understanding of Indonesian government architecture and issues related to basic service provision, decentralization, and local governance.
- Demonstrated prior academic or consulting experience in research design, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Prior experience in the use of statistical programming and statistical software including open-source software such as R, Python, or Stata.
- Very good understanding of available Indonesian surveys data sets (eg. Susenas, Podes, Sakernas, Sensus) and demonstrated experience of its utilization for research purposes.
- Ability to work independently and to meet tight deadlines.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English and ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders from diverse backgrounds.
- Prior experience and understanding in utilizing basic statistics, probability, regression, statistical learning, statistical inference is highly desirable.
- Experience work and/or cooperation with the Government of Indonesia especially Bappenas, Ministry of Finance, and Ministry of Home Affairs, Local Government at Provincial and District level, and development partners is an advantage.
- Understanding of the potential use of big data, artificial intelligence, and machine learning in the context of improvement of public sector governance is an advantage.
Successful Indonesian nationals will be engaged under a national contract in IDR and will be subject to Indonesian employment regulations and tax obligations.
How To Apply
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Your CV
- A cover letter addressing the essential selection criteria (maximum 2 pages)
- Names and contact details of 2 (two) referees
APPLICATIONS CLOSE – 12 th July 2023, 5 PM Jakarta time.
Should this role be of interest, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.Kindly note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
DT Global is committed to child protection and safeguarding the welfare of children in the delivery of our international development programs. We are committed to Safety and the Prevention of Sexual Abuse and Harassment (PSEAH), and bribery prevention. DT Global is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage women, men, people with diverse backgrounds and people living with disabilities to apply. This program is funded by the Australian Government and Managed by DT Global.
- Bonus jika lembur
- Mendapatkan pengalaman
- Lingkungan kerja nyaman
Informasi yang kami tampilkan di atas bisa saja diperbaharui secara mendadak, harap tetap mencari informasi yang lengkap melalui tombol "Lamar Sekarang" atau di website resmi perusahaan DT Global, agar tidak menemukan kejadian yang tidak diinginkan ^_^.
Tips dari Admin: melamar pekerjaan tidak dipungut biaya.
Semoga kalian mendapat pekerjaan yang diinginkan. Aamiin.
- Klik tombol "Lamar Sekarang" yang ada di atas.
- Setelah itu anda akan diarahkan ke halaman Pengajuan Lamaran, disana ada tips mengirim lamaran dan wawancara.
- Di halaman pengajuan lamaran klik tombol "Menuju ke pengisian form".
- Di halaman tersebut anda dapat melihat informasi perusahaan lebih lengkap dan melihat jumlah orang yang sedang melamar pekerjaan tersebut.
- Selanjutnya adalah klik "Lamar" atau "Apply".
- Silahkan anda mendaftar di website tersebut jika belum mempunyai akunnya, namun jika sudah anda dapat langsung mengisi form lamaran.