Perusahaan Mizuho OSI membuka lapangan pekerjaan untuk posisi Regional Sales Specialist- Asia Pacific Region. di wilayah Southeast Asia. Jenis pekerjaan yang kami berikan adalah Full-time.
Kriteria pekerja yang kami butuhkan adalah mempunyai kemampuan Sales and Business Development dengan pengalaman Entry level, serta pekerja yang jujur, disiplin, dan bertanggung jawab.
Perusahaan Mizuho OSI sendiri bergerak dibidang Medical Device yang tentu saja jika anda tertarik dengan lamaran perusahan ini dapat langsung mendaftar.
|Posisi:||Regional Sales Specialist- Asia Pacific Region.|
|Fungsi Pekerjaan:||Sales and Business Development|
|Tingkat Pekerjaan:||Entry level|
- Candidates must be based in ASIA PACIFIC**
Over 40 years of innovation and development, Mizuho OSI is a world-leading manufacturer of highly specialized surgical tables for spine and hip surgeries. We do things the right way. We commit to hire people with competence, generosity and a caring attitude. We motivate our employees to use their individual strengths to provide creative solutions, changes, and innovations. Collectively, this creates an environment that enables and inspires healthcare professionals to improve the lives of patients.
Dare to go further. Care to do more.
TOP REASONS TO JOIN THE MIZUHO OSI TEAM
- Privately held company with a tradition of market leadership and best-in-class innovation
- Fast-paced entrepreneurial culture focused on dramatically improving patient outcomes through personal empowerment
- Emphasis on continuous improvement and celebration of values of R.E.S.P.E.C.T. and the Mizuho way.
- Create innovative solutions designed and manufactured at our HQ in Northern California
The primary roles of the Regional Sales Specialist are to provide sales support, and education to distribution partners and surgical institutions within an assigned Region. The primary support provided by this position is evaluating equipment, installing products, and contributing to potential sales of Mizuho OSI products and services.
We are looking for you, if you have the ability to:
- Effectively communicate to distribution partners, healthcare providers and clinical staff
- Work in a team environment supporting multiple Account Managers
- Become the subject matter expert for Mizuho OSI complete product line
- Take the initiative and be a key stakeholder in launch of new products
Here Is What You Will Do Day-to-day
- Gain market knowledge and maintain awareness of procedures, new technologies, and utilization techniques. Maintain awareness/compile and communicate competitive information on equipment and devices preferred by the marketplace.
- Utilize the “Trust Triangle” to develop professional relationships within the healthcare community in assigned region with physicians, hospital management, and clinical personnel.
- Evaluate dealer/ customer’s needs and emphasize salable product features, using technical knowledge of capabilities and limitations of current product offering.
- Participate in assigned learning institute courses hosted by implant / strategic partners as needed and assigned by Region Manager.
- Educate and train dealers/customers on Mizuho OSI products. Provide pre- and post-sale product demonstrations, customer product in-services and clinical support. Attend surgical cases to support staff in the use of Mizuho OSI products/equipment as necessary. Adhere to specific hospital protocols and procedures.
- Advise dealers/customers of equipment for a given need based on product and technical knowledge of the market procedures and products.
- Represent Mizuho OSI products at tradeshows and courses when requested to do so.
- Provide Sales coverage for vacant Sales territories when requested to do so; could be assignment outside assigned region.
- Maintain a company issued cell phone and portable computer in order to conduct business. Participate in the company provided vehicle program.
- Complete and submit accurate expense reports to document activity and expenditures in a timely manner according to the Expense Policy.
- Understand, support and follow the Corporate Vision, Mission & Values Statements.
- Support company goals and objectives.
- Understand, follow and support Mizuho OSI’s internal Quality System policies, procedures and work instructions including but not limited to applicable external regulations (21 Code of Federal Regulations Part 820 Quality System Regulations and applicable International Standards).
Education and Experience:
Requires 1 – 2 years of related experience. Bachelor’s Degree in business, or Registered Nurse (RN), or a Physician Assistant (PA) or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- Computer literate and thorough familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite. Working knowledge of CRM is preferred; Salesforce.com/ Hubspot is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, including persuasive and expositive skills.
- Ability to effectively make formal and informal product presentations to individuals as well as to large groups, including physicians, RNs, OR staff, Hospital Supply Chain, and Hospital Executives.
- Knowledge of the Trust Triangle sales process preferred.
- Ability to effectively interact within the medical professional’s community in an ethical and professional manner, including but not limited to interactions with Physicians, Surgeons, Nurse, and Hospital Administration.
- Ability to function in an operating room environment and attend surgical procedures as necessary.
- Ability to effectively and independently manage time and workload with assigned regional territory.
- Clinical knowledge and experience within specialties of Orthopedics, Spine, and General surgical procedures is preferred.
- Education and/or experience in hospital environment required.
- Able to provide a valid driver’s license and qualify for company’s auto insurance policy.
- Ability to travel between 30% and 60% within the assigned region, cover the business travel expenses, and submit reimbursements in accordance with company policy.
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to learn anatomy, physiology and medical terminology.
What You Need To Be Prepared For
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Routine and frequent travel requires air travel and/or driving and sitting in a car for long periods of time. Walking or standing within the hospital or office area is routinely required; bending, kneeling and stretching may be required for the operation of capital equipment and for attending surgeries.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl to set up or in-service a table. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently push or move up to 150 pounds to uncrate and relocate a table. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and far vision, color vision.
- Some job duties are performed in a home-office environment using standard office equipment such as a computer, photocopier, and telephone. The noise level in the work environment should be low to moderate.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
NOTE: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties or functions to be performed by the incumbent. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties/functions requested by their supervisor.
FOR OUR SERVICE MEMBERS AND VETERANS
Mizuho OSI values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country and we support the hiring of returning Service Members and military spouses. If you are a Veteran or wounded warrior and would like assistance with the employment process at Mizuho OSI, please contact HR at (510) 429-1500.
For Persons With Disabilities
If you are a person with a disability or a disabled Veteran and are applying for a job with Mizuho OSI, we would like to ensure your application process goes as smoothly as possible. If you need additional assistance, information or answers to your questions, feel free to contact HR at (510) 429-1500.
- Mendapatkan pengalaman
- Diajari terlebih dahulu
- Mendapatkan bonus jika lembur
Informasi yang kami tampilkan di atas bisa saja diperbaharui secara mendadak, harap tetap mencari informasi yang lengkap melalui tombol "Lamar Sekarang" atau di website resmi perusahaan Mizuho OSI, agar tidak menemukan kejadian yang tidak diinginkan ^_^.
Tips dari Admin: melamar pekerjaan tidak dipungut biaya.
Semoga kalian mendapat pekerjaan yang diinginkan. Aamiin.
- Klik tombol "Lamar Sekarang" yang ada di atas.
- Setelah itu anda akan diarahkan ke halaman Pengajuan Lamaran, disana ada tips mengirim lamaran dan wawancara.
- Di halaman pengajuan lamaran klik tombol "Menuju ke pengisian form".
- Di halaman tersebut anda dapat melihat informasi perusahaan lebih lengkap dan melihat jumlah orang yang sedang melamar pekerjaan tersebut.
- Selanjutnya adalah klik "Lamar" atau "Apply".
- Silahkan anda mendaftar di website tersebut jika belum mempunyai akunnya, namun jika sudah anda dapat langsung mengisi form lamaran.