Perusahaan Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona membuka lapangan pekerjaan untuk posisi Quality Assurance Analyst II/III di wilayah West Java. Jenis pekerjaan yang kami berikan adalah Full-time.
Kriteria pekerja yang kami butuhkan adalah mempunyai kemampuan Quality Assurance dengan pengalaman Entry level, serta pekerja yang jujur, disiplin, dan bertanggung jawab.
Perusahaan Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona sendiri bergerak dibidang Insurance yang tentu saja jika anda tertarik dengan lamaran perusahan ini dapat langsung mendaftar.
|Perusahaan:||Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona|
|Posisi:||Quality Assurance Analyst II/III|
|Wilayah:||Lembang - West Java, West Java|
|Fungsi Pekerjaan:||Quality Assurance|
|Tingkat Pekerjaan:||Entry level|
Awarded a Healthiest Employer, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona aims to fulfill its mission to inspire health and make it easy. BCBSAZ offers a variety of health insurance products and services to meet the diverse needs of individuals, families, and small and large businesses as well as providing information and tools to help individuals make better health decisions.
PURPOSE OF JOB
The Test Data Specialist – Quality Assurance will be responsible for creating, sourcing, and managing data that will be used through all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle by various testing teams in the organization to support in-scope testing activities. The Test Data Specialist will be responsible for the organizing and provisioning of test data for multiple applications involved in major projects.
Required Work Experience
- 3 years of experience with technical requirement design and elicitation
- 5 years of experience in computer technology and/or information systems
- 5 years of experience in data analysis and management
- High-School Diploma
Preferred Work Experience
- 4 years of experience with technical requirement design and elicitation
- 6 years of experience in computer technology and/or information systems
- 6 years of experience in data analysis and management
- 2 years of experience working with healthcare-related systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or related field
- ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provision test data required to support all functional and non-functional testing for assigned projects, in a variety of data formats and application architectures.
- Utilize programming languages, such as Python and SQL, to develop and enhance test data generation automation capabilities.
- Develop/refine test data requirements for assigned projects.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on test data for testing teams and development teams where applicable.
- Extract, import and export test data in various databases and file formats for project needs.
- Identify, design, and implement test data process improvements that involve automating manual processes of existing test data generation to optimize delivery.
- Manage test data challenges for teams, providing guidance and escalating to test data team management when necessary.
- Optimize test data processes based on lessons learned from prior projects.
- Communicate openly within the test data team and with external team partners and project stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Work with Test Data Coordinator(s) and Test Data Lead(s) to coordinate efforts and identify potential issues in advance.
- Work with Test Leads (both E2E & UAT) and other stakeholders to ensure test data requirements are met.
- Partner with workforce development team(s) to provision data for training needs as a part of major projects.
- Apply extensive expertise in data integrations and be recognized as a subject matter expert in managing data.
- Assist in finding a solution to defects that are related to test data inconsistencies and provide guidance to development teams on data flows when applicable.
- Partner with Test Data Lead(s) to define/enhance the test data management strategy roadmap.
- Execute on the test data management strategy roadmap by consulting with relevant stakeholders.
- Identify and mitigate/escalate risks and issues that are related to test data inconsistencies.
- Identify test data anomalies and perform data reconciliations when necessary.
- Identify relationships in disparate data and resolve test data discrepancies.
- Coordinate with other Enterprise teams to acquire/provision de-identified test data required to support planned testing.
- Coordinate with Release/Change/Environment Management teams to setup test data in various non-production environments to enable the planned testing.
- Coordinate with testing teams, automation team, environment team, and other Enterprise teams to assess test data gaps in test environments to support planned testing.
- Validate consistency of data in & across all test environments.
- Formulate test data backup plans and ensure that they are implemented in a timely fashion and properly secured.
- Work on special projects as requested by management.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Required Job Skills
- High PC proficiency
- Highly proficient in spreadsheet, database, and word processing software
- Ability to read files, file formats, workflows, and data flows
- Ability to create and run complex SQL queries
- Ability to understand and use project tracking tools such as Microsoft Project and Azure DevOps
- Ability to create, modify, and execute Python scripts
- Ability to create and modify healthcare industry-standard EDI files
- Knowledge of HIPAA and standard healthcare industry code sets and their appropriate use
Required Professional Competencies
- Foundational understanding of testing processes within Agile delivery models
- Deep understanding of test data generation methods and strategies
- Work with all levels of management and functional areas in BCBSAZ and understand the potential implications of system changes to those areas
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a problem-solving mindset
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and understand data movement within and between connected systems
- Proficient in End-to-End operational flows across various health plan domains (reports, commissions, claims, financials, customer service, operational reports, providers, products and benefits, etc.)
- Deep understanding of testing methodology, terminology, estimation models, templates etc.
- Deep understanding of the Software Development Life-Cycle and associated processes
- Demonstrated ability to make effective use of Test Data
- Demonstrated ability to identify and mitigate Risks and Issues related to Testing
- Proficient in estimating effort and allocating work across the team
- Strong understanding of information systems, business processes and the key drivers and measures for success
- Strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy.
- Strong organizational skills.
Required Leadership Experience And Competencies
- Proficient in representing test data status to internal and external teams
- Provide leadership, promote teamwork, meet objectives and exercise independent judgment
- Experience implementing projects and working collaboratively with other departments and various levels of administration
Preferred Job Skills
- Proficient in identifying test data needs during projects in a health plan context
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with large testing teams, including vendor teams to assess and mitigate test data gaps
- Foundational understanding of key Data Management principles (e.g. data consistency, integrity etc.)
- Foundational understanding of key enterprise systems
- Advanced proficiency in spreadsheet, SQL queries, database, and flow charting software.
- Advanced knowledge of data mapping techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of programming, database systems, and data management.
- Advanced knowledge of healthcare industry-standard EDI files and their contents
Preferred Professional Competencies
- Demostrate flexibility, anticipate customer needs and communicate in a manner consistent with business strategy
- Advanced strategic test data planning and decision making skills
- Able to cope with multiple priorities, tight timelines to delivery, and high customer expectations and bridge the demands between internal and external customers
- Advanced understanding of information systems, business processes and key drivers and measures for success
- Advanced analytical and diagnostic skills dealing with issues that are not readily defined, lack known precedent or appear contradictory
- Develop solutions by applying accepted processes or new approaches to leverage technology
- Advanced understanding of HIPAA transactions and privacy requirements
- Development and application of budgeting concepts, processes, and procedures
- Interpret medical, legal, and technical data, including state and federal regulations and their effect on operations
- Should be able to align to Test Strategy, test plans, from a data perspective
- Should be able to update project related data as required in applicable systems and ensure timely reporting and response to stakeholders & project teams.
- Test Data Management – Prior experience in implementing test data at an Enterprise level
- Experience in ETL/data stream sets are required
- Experience in test data modeling, profiling, and management activities such as data masking, data cloning, data preparation, using automated data extraction test matching copying production data to test environments.
Preferred Leadership Experience And Competencies
- Promote and support the overall quality principles and company quality program
- Empower associates at all levels and encourage innovation and risk taking
- Develop an enthusiastic and positive work environment
- Resource management skills
BCBSAZ does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected group.
Thank you for your interest in Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona. For more information on our company, see azblue.com. If interested in this position, please apply.
- Bonus jika lembur
- Mendapatkan pengalaman
- Lingkungan kerja nyaman
Informasi yang kami tampilkan di atas bisa saja diperbaharui secara mendadak, harap tetap mencari informasi yang lengkap melalui tombol "Lamar Sekarang" atau di website resmi perusahaan Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona, agar tidak menemukan kejadian yang tidak diinginkan ^_^.
Tips dari Admin: melamar pekerjaan tidak dipungut biaya.
Semoga kalian mendapat pekerjaan yang diinginkan. Aamiin.
- Klik tombol "Lamar Sekarang" yang ada di atas.
- Setelah itu anda akan diarahkan ke halaman Pengajuan Lamaran, disana ada tips mengirim lamaran dan wawancara.
- Di halaman pengajuan lamaran klik tombol "Menuju ke pengisian form".
- Di halaman tersebut anda dapat melihat informasi perusahaan lebih lengkap dan melihat jumlah orang yang sedang melamar pekerjaan tersebut.
- Selanjutnya adalah klik "Lamar" atau "Apply".
- Silahkan anda mendaftar di website tersebut jika belum mempunyai akunnya, namun jika sudah anda dapat langsung mengisi form lamaran.