Perusahaan World Resources Institute membuka lapangan pekerjaan untuk posisi Policy Accelerator Project Lead di wilayah Jakarta Metropolitan Area. Jenis pekerjaan yang kami berikan adalah Contract.
Kriteria pekerja yang kami butuhkan adalah mempunyai kemampuan Project Management and Information Technology dengan pengalaman Mid-Senior level, serta pekerja yang jujur, disiplin, dan bertanggung jawab.
Estimasi gaji yang ditawarkan oleh perusahaan ini cukup kompetitif sekitar Rp 2.300.000 - Rp 6.000.000 (per Bulan). Namun gaji tersebut dapat naik atau turun tergantung dari perusahaan yang memutuskannya.
Perusahaan World Resources Institute sendiri bergerak dibidang Think Tanks yang tentu saja jika anda tertarik dengan lamaran perusahan ini dapat langsung mendaftar.
|Perusahaan:||World Resources Institute|
|Posisi:||Policy Accelerator Project Lead|
|Wilayah:||Jakarta Metropolitan Area|
|Fungsi Pekerjaan:||Project Management and Information Technology|
|Tingkat Pekerjaan:||Mid-Senior level|
|Gaji:||IDR 2.300.000 - IDR 6.000.000 per Bulan|
WRI Indonesia is an independent research organization that turns big ideas into action at the nexus of environment, economic opportunity, and human well-being. At WRI Indonesia, we aim to bring innovations in research and business approaches in order to create the enabling conditions for Indonesia to achieve robust economic growth while respecting environmental and social values. We seek to contribute to the accomplishment of ambitious sustainable development goals through working with leaders in public and private sectors, as well as collaborating with civil society organizations, in turning big ideas into action.
Within our Agriculture, Forest, and Land Use (AFOLU) Program, we envision that critical ecosystems such as forests and peatlands across Indonesia will be governed fairly and sustainably. We believe sustainable land use management is key for Indonesia to meet its climate goal, in line with keeping the global climate target below the 1.5 degrees Celcius warming threshold, while providing sustainable livelihoods to forest-dependent communities and conserving biodiversity in the landscape. We intend to achieve this by safeguarding the remaining forest and peatland from deforestation, degradation, and fragmentation; maintaining forests and peatland quality through sound stewardship; and restoring degraded ecosystems to improve their productivity, conservation value, and ecosystem services.
To effectively eliminate deforestation from key commodities production and provide robust stewardship for the remaining forest and peatland, we work together with various levels of government, the private sector, and civil society to mainstream the ethical supply chain principles and support forest-dependent communities to secure their livelihood and land rights. We aim to achieve this through research, policy advocacy, and the creation of a community of practice to mainstream sustainable land use management.
Policy Accelerator Indonesia
WRI Indonesia and WRI Global are partnering to deploy a tailor-made Policy Accelerator in Indonesia. This work contributes directly to the Shifting Incentives workstream under the Climate Solutions Partnership. The Climate Solutions Partnership (CSP) is a 5-year initiative that aims to remove barriers to finance projects that tackle climate change and bring them to scale. Together HSBC, WRI and WWF are supporting the transition to a net zero global economy that protects and restores nature, whilst helping HSBC deliver to its own net zero strategy.
The Policy Accelerator is a peer-to-peer capacity building program led by world class mentors and the participation of policymakers that have demonstrated the motivation and authority to champion innovative improvements in public incentive programs. The project will build upon the Landscape Policy Accelerator’s experience in Latin America, where it has supported three cohorts of policy makers across nearly ten countries.
The policy accelerator aims to shift public incentives and unlock capital flows for decarbonization of Indonesia’s Palm Oil Supply Chain through a peer-to-peer capacity-building program led by world-class mentors. Participants are mainly policymakers that have demonstrated the motivation and authority to champion innovative improvements in the public sector.
Under the coordination and supervision of the Supply Chain and Livelihood Transformation Senior Manager, the selected candidate will lead the implementation of the project, which covers the following main components:
- Develop an understanding of the landscape of the palm oil industry in relation to climate change issues, through:
- Desk review to stock-take policy instruments that incentivize or impede investments in decarbonization that can be addressed by policy accelerator, identify challenges and areas of opportunity, key stakeholders. This will provide a bird’s-eye view of the policy in the country in the form of a systematically cataloged inventory of policy instruments and an explanation of their relevance to decarbonization.
- Consult with key stakeholders to confirm the initial findings with key policymakers and identify the potential policymakers to be included in the cohort. Aside from government officials, consultation needs may also include palm-oil projects, investors/funders, and other key stakeholders to share the inventory and obtain feedback on whether there are policy instruments that are missing, as well as insights on which instruments have the greatest potential, how they function in practice and ways in which they can be improved.
- Deploy Policy Accelerator workshop, including a series of mini workshops to discuss the design of incentive policies; socioeconomic and ecological considerations; monitoring and evaluation; amongst others. A series of modules need to be developed and presented in a dynamic and interactive way and serve as a foundation that the cohort can draw upon for knowledge and inspiration as they identify priority policy bottlenecks within their context. The main objective is for the policymakers to work hand-in-hand with the mentors through a methodology that allows them to narrow the scope of their bottlenecks, identify targeted areas of opportunity, and cocreate a roadmap of innovative solutions
- Follow-up technical assistance to tackle the priority policy bottlenecks
What You Will Do
Research and Development (20%)
- Desktop analysis of the existing policies, incentive schemes of palm oil sustainability, and key government actors related to the sustainable palm oil topic.
- Organise consultation with stakeholders/experts to understand the impedances of selected policy implementation, including key challenges and areas of opportunity.
- Identify the best available method of policy acceleration through effective learning models and capacity-building programs for key government officials and stakeholders.
Program Implementation (organizing community, mentoring, coaching, etc) (40%)
- Lead the development of an actionable work plan throughout the project period.
- Organise meetings, workshops, and discussions required for preparing and implementing the policy acceleration.
- Coordinate the development of booklets and modules required for the implementation of the project together with the other team members.
- Lead the design of the capacity-building program for relevant government officials and stakeholders to accelerate the policymaking or implementation of existing policies.
- Deploy workshop, including the development of modules and identification of facilitators and mentors.
- Follow-up technical assistance to tackle priority policy bottlenecks when necessary.
- Monitor and evaluate the overall project implementation.
- Prepare final report of the project.
Stakeholders Engagement (40%)
- Lead the engagement with relevant policymakers and government officials to be included in the cohort.
- Engage key stakeholders to gain meaningful support and enabling environment.
- Support and connect other team members and additional external experts and stakeholders.
WRI is committed to ensuring gender equity across our program portfolios. As such, you may be expected to support attention to gender where appropriate.
What You Will Need
- Legally able to work in Indonesia
- Minimum bachelor’s degree, or otherwise a technical qualification in a relevant subject area.
- Minimum 5-6 years of progressive professional work experience related to the palm oil industry in the context of governance and natural resource management.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in high-level government engagement in the relevant subject area.
- A clear understanding of environmental and social sustainability issues affecting agricultural commodities and familiarity with issues related to palm oil production upstream and downstream.
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Experience in building networks of relationships and partnerships with government/authorities, civil society, and other stakeholders engaged in environmental issues
- Ability to work independently and with confidence to take initiative and make decisions.
- Strong communication, listening, and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and a logical thinker with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Flexibility and willingness to explore unfamiliar issues are all qualities that will be looked upon in the hiring process.
- Having basic knowledge and working experience in public policy making.
- Having knowledge and working experience in organizing high-level capacity-building events.
- Professional fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Ability to work well with internal and external participants is essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is imperative.
- Demonstrated practical experience in government engagement
- Demonstrated expertise in the sustainability of palm oil commodity
- Ability to solve project implementation bottlenecks.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other team members
Full-time with fixed-term employment agreement for 6 months period with 3 months of consultancy contract apply before the fixed-term employment agreement started.
What we offer
- Salary that is commensurate with experience and skills
- Competitive and comprehensive benefit package
- Access to the WRI global network
- Opportunity to join and/or get involved in different working groups
- A workplace that strives to put diversity and inclusion at the heart of our work
- A chance to have an impact and to develop your career within a mission driven organization
Must have authorization to work in Indonesia to be eligible for this position.
Final candidates might be required to take a writing test and to produce two writing samples when needed.
How to apply: In order to be formally considered, please submit an updated resume and cover letter through WRI career portal.
Application close: 17.00 (DKI Jakarta local time),12 June 2023. We will close the advert earlier when the best candidates are identified at earlier dates.
This is a locally engaged position; Indonesian nationals are encouraged to apply.
Founded in 1982, World Resources Institute (WRI) is an independent, nonprofit global research organization that turns big ideas into action at the nexus of environment, economic opportunity, and human well-being. We are working to address seven critical challenges that the world must overcome this decade to secure a sustainable future for people and the planet: climate change, energy, food, forests, water, sustainable cities, and the ocean. WRI has a global staff of over 1,800 people with work spanning 60 countries. We have offices in Africa, Brazil, China, Europe, India, Indonesia, Mexico, Colombia and the United States, as well as a growing presence in other countries and regions.
The foundation of our work is delivering high-quality research, data, maps, and analysis to solve the world’s greatest environment and international development challenges and improve people’s lives. We work with leaders in government, business, and civil society to drive ambitious action and create change on the ground. Equally important, we bring together partners to develop breakthrough ideas and scale-up solutions for far-reaching, enduring impact.
Our mission and values:
WRI’s mission is to move human society to live in ways that protect Earth’s environment and its capacity to provide for the needs and aspirations of current and future generations.
Our values are shared ideals that bind us together: Integrity, Innovation, Urgency, Independence, Respect.
WRI is committed to advancing gender and social equity for human well-being in our mission and applies this principle to our organizational and programmatic practices. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, we embrace all diversity and encourage women, gender diverse communities, persons with disabilities, Afro-descendants, and Indigenous people to apply. Recognizing our strong commitment to gender equality, WRI has also been awarded EDGE certification.
WRI Indonesia is national entity (Yayasan) associated with the World Resources Institute (WRI), a global environmental research organization that turns big ideas into action at the nexus of environment, economic opportunity, and human well-being. WRI work with various stakeholders in the natural resources sector to support policy and management that are both profitable and sustainable. WRI work with leaders in more than 50 countries for more than 30 years, with offices in Brazil, China, Europe, India, Indonesia, Mexico, and the United States.
Launched in early 2014, WRI Indonesia builds on WRI’s 10-year history in the country, and strengthens our impact on the ground. In the short-to-medium term, WRI Indonesia aims to expand its presence and portfolio to include projects in the climate, energy, as well as city and transportation programs.
- Bonus jika lembur
- Mendapatkan pengalaman
- Lingkungan kerja nyaman
Informasi yang kami tampilkan di atas bisa saja diperbaharui secara mendadak, harap tetap mencari informasi yang lengkap melalui tombol "Lamar Sekarang" atau di website resmi perusahaan World Resources Institute, agar tidak menemukan kejadian yang tidak diinginkan ^_^.
Tips dari Admin: melamar pekerjaan tidak dipungut biaya.
Semoga kalian mendapat pekerjaan yang diinginkan. Aamiin.
- Klik tombol "Lamar Sekarang" yang ada di atas.
- Setelah itu anda akan diarahkan ke halaman Pengajuan Lamaran, disana ada tips mengirim lamaran dan wawancara.
- Di halaman pengajuan lamaran klik tombol "Menuju ke pengisian form".
- Di halaman tersebut anda dapat melihat informasi perusahaan lebih lengkap dan melihat jumlah orang yang sedang melamar pekerjaan tersebut.
- Selanjutnya adalah klik "Lamar" atau "Apply".
- Silahkan anda mendaftar di website tersebut jika belum mempunyai akunnya, namun jika sudah anda dapat langsung mengisi form lamaran.