Perusahaan IBM membuka lapangan pekerjaan untuk posisi Partner Technical Specialist - Integration di wilayah Jakarta Metropolitan Area. Jenis pekerjaan yang kami berikan adalah Full-time.
Kriteria pekerja yang kami butuhkan adalah mempunyai kemampuan Sales dengan pengalaman Not Applicable, serta pekerja yang jujur, disiplin, dan bertanggung jawab.
Estimasi gaji yang ditawarkan oleh perusahaan ini cukup kompetitif sekitar Rp 2.000.000 - Rp 10.000.000 (per Bulan). Namun gaji tersebut dapat naik atau turun tergantung dari perusahaan yang memutuskannya.
Perusahaan IBM sendiri bergerak dibidang Computer Hardware Manufacturing yang tentu saja jika anda tertarik dengan lamaran perusahan ini dapat langsung mendaftar.
|Posisi:||Partner Technical Specialist - Integration|
|Wilayah:||Jakarta Metropolitan Area|
|Tingkat Pekerjaan:||Not Applicable|
|Gaji:||IDR 2.000.000 - IDR 10.000.000 per Bulan|
|Industri:||Computer Hardware Manufacturing|
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
To help ensure this win-win-win outcome, a ‘day-in-the-life’ of this role may include, but not be limited to
We’re passionate about success. If this role is right for you, your achievements will mean that your career is flourishing, your partners are winning, and your clients are thriving.
- Facilitating pre-sales, experiential technical activities such as technology demonstrations and co-creation working sessions that lead to proofs of concept (PoC) and /or minimal viable products (MVPs).
- Leading the delivery of joint-learning activities to build the technical skills and expertise of partners, which enables co-selling opportunities.
- Continuously expanding essential business, industry, technology, architecture, and competitive knowledge in IT Integration and Automation
- Championing a culture of growth-mindedness, co-creation, and technical eminence to deliver value that leverages industry, brand, and portfolio expertise to drive innovations that accelerate partners’ success.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience and track record in a Presales / Technical Sales / Solutions Architect / Sales engineer or similar role
- Experience in technical solution design and architectures: Enterprise IT Integration, Automation, API, BPM, AIOps, Kubernetes
- Eagerness to teach, mentor, and coach the Business Partner’s team and Developers Community during the journey of creating the solution using IBM products and technologies.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM has a global presence, operating in more than 175 countries with a broad-based geographic distribution of revenue. The company’s Global Markets organization is a strategic sales business unit that manages IBM’s global footprint, working closely with dedicated country-based operating units to serve clients locally. These country teams have client relationship managers who lead integrated teams of consultants, solution specialists and delivery professionals to enable clients’ growth and innovation. By complementing local expertise with global experience and digital capabilities, IBM builds deep and broad-based client relationships. This local management focus fosters speed in supporting clients, addressing new markets and making investments in emerging opportunities. Additionally, the Global Markets organization serves clients with expertise in their industry as well as through the products and services that IBM and partners supply. IBM is also expanding its reach to new and existing clients through digital marketplaces.
Your Life @ IBM
In a world where technology never stands still, we understand that, dedication to our clients success, innovation that matters, and trust and personal responsibility in all our relationships, lives in what we do as IBMers as we strive to be the catalyst that makes the world work better.
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- Mendapatkan pengalaman
- Diajari terlebih dahulu
- Mendapatkan bonus jika lembur
Informasi yang kami tampilkan di atas bisa saja diperbaharui secara mendadak, harap tetap mencari informasi yang lengkap melalui tombol "Lamar Sekarang" atau di website resmi perusahaan IBM, agar tidak menemukan kejadian yang tidak diinginkan ^_^.
Tips dari Admin: melamar pekerjaan tidak dipungut biaya.
Semoga kalian mendapat pekerjaan yang diinginkan. Aamiin.
- Klik tombol "Lamar Sekarang" yang ada di atas.
- Setelah itu anda akan diarahkan ke halaman Pengajuan Lamaran, disana ada tips mengirim lamaran dan wawancara.
- Di halaman pengajuan lamaran klik tombol "Menuju ke pengisian form".
- Di halaman tersebut anda dapat melihat informasi perusahaan lebih lengkap dan melihat jumlah orang yang sedang melamar pekerjaan tersebut.
- Selanjutnya adalah klik "Lamar" atau "Apply".
- Silahkan anda mendaftar di website tersebut jika belum mempunyai akunnya, namun jika sudah anda dapat langsung mengisi form lamaran.