Perusahaan McDermott International, Ltd membuka lapangan pekerjaan untuk posisi Painter Foreman di wilayah Riau Islands. Jenis pekerjaan yang kami berikan adalah Full-time.
Kriteria pekerja yang kami butuhkan adalah mempunyai kemampuan Management and Manufacturing dengan pengalaman Mid-Senior level, serta pekerja yang jujur, disiplin, dan bertanggung jawab.
Estimasi gaji yang ditawarkan oleh perusahaan ini cukup kompetitif sekitar Rp 2.100.000 - Rp 5.600.000 (per Bulan). Namun gaji tersebut dapat naik atau turun tergantung dari perusahaan yang memutuskannya.
Perusahaan McDermott International, Ltd sendiri bergerak dibidang Oil and Gas yang tentu saja jika anda tertarik dengan lamaran perusahan ini dapat langsung mendaftar.
|Perusahaan:||McDermott International, Ltd|
|Fungsi Pekerjaan:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Tingkat Pekerjaan:||Mid-Senior level|
|Gaji:||IDR 2.100.000 - IDR 5.600.000 per Bulan|
|Industri:||Oil and Gas|
Conduct business & perform duties/tasks in accordance with McDermott’s, Code of Business Conduct, HSES and McDermott’s Quality Policies. Liaise daily with supervisor regarding painting/blasting requirements, identifying and deploying suitably trained and competent personnel with which to achieve the supervisor’s instructions and targets. Monitor daily activities and provide guidance, instructions and on-site leadership to his painting/ blasting crew. Monitor, record and control the punctuality of his painting crew ensuring the effectiveness and productiveness of their deployment. Ensure his painting/ blasting crew is fully aware of and are working in compliance with the HSE policy and any overriding company policies. To co- ordinate and supervise activities for crews. Must ensure compliance with HSE, Quality and Ethics policy and attached line supervision responsibilities.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Must report to supervisor in a timely manner any obstacles or situations which are likely to impede the crew’s ability to meet their targets.
- Responsible for ensuring that each employee is adequately trained and qualified to execute his work assignment competently and safely.
- Responsible for reporting any incidents or near misses to his supervisor immediately.
- Responsible for the safe storage, usage and disposal of all blasting and painting materials used on project.
- Responsible and accountable for ensuring good housekeeping discipline is employed at all times.
- Provide the project painting supervisor with daily progress reports on progress and activities on allocated work packages.
- Ensure that all safety precautions / exclusion zones I permits are in place where and when required for work to be done.
- To set and apply standards of SAFETY, ETHICS and QUALITY to comply with procedures and take action/s where Procedures and policies are not met and rectify/report immediately.
- Be capable of communicating fluently with the crew, Supervisor and Superintendent.
- Be capable of reading and understanding, shop drawings, dimensional survey project specifications, and procedures and be capable of taking the correct remedial action. (Where Applicable).
- To be capable of looking at least one week ahead in planning work for his crew and utilize the 4 weeks look ahead in his planning of future work.
- Provide the crew with the drawings and information required to do their work when required, efficiently, productively and safely.
- Interface with the field engineers and production engineers to ensure material is available for the planned work. (Where Applicable).
- To ensures PROPER tools and equipment are available for his crew & utilize this equipment efficiently, productively and safely.
- To set targets of production for each man in his crew, on a daily basis and allocate work to each of those men allocated to him based on the persons capabilities and qualifications and position them accordingly.
- Drive the crew to achieve progress, productively and safety all 3 are important to achieve.
- To measure each man’s output and device that man of his personal PERFORMANCE / PRODUCTIVITY.
- Address any issues of poor quality / productivity and take action where appropriate immediately.
- Where possible take corrective action and implement change in the areas of quality / progress / productivity / safety.
- Have an overall view and understand of the project to completion. Including but not limited to, construction methodology, build sequence, milestone dates/schedule.
- To utilize the overall project / area plan(s), milestone dates, yard layouts and construction drawings to understand the overall view of the project and or area of responsibilities.
- To be able to conduct a meeting with those reporting to him in an organized manner.
- To operate in an organized manner and maintain updated files of drawings of all ongoing work.
- Where necessary refer quality / progress / productivity / safety issues to his Supervisor and provide Recommendations for improvement.
- Conduct daily TBT, lead the HIT process & fill the Hit cards. Prepare TRA when require & discuss TRA to his crew on each new Assignment or crew changes.
- Lead by examples and make sure company policies are followed.
- Should present to QC work completed to meet CIR, RFI requirements of the projects.
- Maintain good housekeeping on his work area, promote BBSM and be responsible for his crew member’s safety.
- To know and understand the estimated hrs. on each activity codes, maintain the man-hours booking details, give input to supervisor for weekly progressing & giving crew to supervisor for Kronos updating.
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- Snr. High School / Diploma
- Possess relevant experience
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
- Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
- One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
- Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
- Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
- Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions
At McDermott, we proudly work together to create and deliver innovative engineering and construction solutions for the energy industry. Our customers trust our technology-driven approach to design and build infrastructure solutions to responsibly transport and transform natural resources into the products the world needs today. Because we’re powered by the most innovative minds, we rise to every challenge to make what was once just an idea a reality.
- Mendapatkan pengalaman
- Diajari terlebih dahulu
- Mendapatkan bonus jika lembur
Informasi yang kami tampilkan di atas bisa saja diperbaharui secara mendadak, harap tetap mencari informasi yang lengkap melalui tombol "Lamar Sekarang" atau di website resmi perusahaan McDermott International, Ltd, agar tidak menemukan kejadian yang tidak diinginkan ^_^.
Tips dari Admin: melamar pekerjaan tidak dipungut biaya.
Semoga kalian mendapat pekerjaan yang diinginkan. Aamiin.
- Klik tombol "Lamar Sekarang" yang ada di atas.
- Setelah itu anda akan diarahkan ke halaman Pengajuan Lamaran, disana ada tips mengirim lamaran dan wawancara.
- Di halaman pengajuan lamaran klik tombol "Menuju ke pengisian form".
- Di halaman tersebut anda dapat melihat informasi perusahaan lebih lengkap dan melihat jumlah orang yang sedang melamar pekerjaan tersebut.
- Selanjutnya adalah klik "Lamar" atau "Apply".
- Silahkan anda mendaftar di website tersebut jika belum mempunyai akunnya, namun jika sudah anda dapat langsung mengisi form lamaran.