Perusahaan Oceaneering membuka lapangan pekerjaan untuk posisi NDT Operations Manager di wilayah Riau Islands. Jenis pekerjaan yang kami berikan adalah Full-time.
Kriteria pekerja yang kami butuhkan adalah mempunyai kemampuan Management and Manufacturing dengan pengalaman Mid-Senior level, serta pekerja yang jujur, disiplin, dan bertanggung jawab.
Estimasi gaji yang ditawarkan oleh perusahaan ini cukup kompetitif sekitar Rp 2.200.000 - Rp 8.000.000 (per Bulan). Namun gaji tersebut dapat naik atau turun tergantung dari perusahaan yang memutuskannya.
Perusahaan Oceaneering sendiri bergerak dibidang Oil and Gas yang tentu saja jika anda tertarik dengan lamaran perusahan ini dapat langsung mendaftar.
|Posisi:||NDT Operations Manager|
|Wilayah:||Batam - Riau Islands, Riau Islands|
|Fungsi Pekerjaan:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Tingkat Pekerjaan:||Mid-Senior level|
|Gaji:||IDR 2.150.000 - IDR 8.000.000 per Bulan|
|Industri:||Oil and Gas|
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world’s premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties & Responsibilities
- Controls projects direct costs meet the planned cost e.g. Personnel Cost, Revenue per Head Count, Material/Consumables Usage, Rental etc, this include ensuring cost for each project including intercompany project to be allocated properly.
- Provides and coordinates all technical supports as required for the customer(s) or project(s) in order to support the customer(s) in accordance to the scope of work.
- Plans and coordinates logistical support for the customer project(s) to ensure the equipment, materials and services required by the assigned multi projects/customer(s) are delivered at the right quality, quantity and time.
- Ensures overall Quality of Report and Procedures being produced by PTSO (OII) are meeting customer’s requirement and dateline.
- Benchmark service delivery performance, cost and present this information to the Management and Customer(s) at SQM or as required by customer(s) as well as to be presented in Segment Project Review (Executive Project Review) whenever required.
- Prepare and Maintain a” Lessons Learned” Database for the assigned customer(s) to ensure that Lessons Learned from the operations are captured, recorded and followed up.
- Monitor equipment, parts assigned, used and returned project(s) including fill and submit all required paperwork/administrative requirements (whenever applicable) to all pertinent parties.
- Ensure the multi project deliverables/scopes to be met within the planned cost and schedule, through effective communication and cooperation with other related project(s), support(s) and shared services personnel.
- Handle logistics and inventory at the operational/multi projects level effectively.
- Provide timely and credible written and verbal information for PTSO (OII) and its customer(s).
- Effectively apply technical-operational and other PTSO (OII) resources at the multi project level.
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in PTSO’s customers’ operational project(s) success.
- Multi Projects delivery and coordination as authorized by the General Manager Operations to ensure the execution will be delivered in accordance to planned scope of work, schedule and allocated resources.
- Financial authority limit as authorized by corporate IMDS Expenditure Authority Level for Operations Manager NDT
QUALITY, HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL
- Ensure implementation of the company’s and the customer’s Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Policies, Procedures.
- Maintain an active role in the identification of Opportunities for Improvement in the company’s Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Management Systems and where relevant assist in the implementation of these improvements. This includes and not limited to LSR Self Verification Audit and Quality Tenets Self Verification submission at least once a month.
- Conduct brief training/safety meeting with related personnel on handling related equipment, parts and materials as required in PTSO (OII) Q-HSE manual.
- This position has direct supervisory responsibilities for Storekeeper, Project Coordinator, Machine Shop Operator, Senior Project Coordinator and SIS NDT Project Manager
- General Manager Operation IMDS
- Adherence to the company’s Competence Policy and assessment system for all company personnel. Objectives-KPI target will be set in company’s performance and goal assessment application
- Adherence to the company’s disciplinary and grievance procedure.
- Adherence to the company’s Business Ethics Policy
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirement listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be able to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
QUALIFICATION & TRAINING
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Engineering or science ( prioritised ) other bachelor degree with minimum 10 years NDT experience will be acceptable
- Preferably Level 3 PCN / CSWIP / ISO9712 / ASNT or equivalent in appropriate dicipline or Level 2 with proven project management skill or certificate.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, And Other Characteristics
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management in NDT/Integrity Environment
- Proven experience and knowledge in project planning, execution, and evaluation as contract implementation
- Experience in implementing NDT programs and applications
- Experience leading and managing a multidisciplinary team
- High level of English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks/environment
- Ability to present ideas effectively to individuals and working team
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables
- Knowledge of safety standards (e.g. Step back 5×5, JSEA, HSEQ system etc.) as well as Quality Management System
- This position is considered majority OFFICE WORK (75%) with occasional site/customer visits which is characterized as follows.
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the workplace .
- Work surface is stable (flat).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered MEDIUM work.
- Lift 20-50 pounds
- Work in confined spaces, kneel, jump, run, work while lying on stomach/back, crawl, and use repetitive movements of the arms and hands.
- Identify color differences
- Wear PPE for skin protection
- Lift 10-25 pounds
- Climb stairs/ladders, stand, balance, stoop, squat, reach, and lift/carry objects
- Twist body, sit with back supported, head forward/flexed, head tilted/rotated, and work with arms extended overhead.
- Operate a motor vehicle
- Lift up to 10 pounds
- Wear PPE protection for body, vision, and hearing protection
- Mendapatkan pengalaman
- Diajari terlebih dahulu
- Mendapatkan bonus jika lembur
Informasi yang kami tampilkan di atas bisa saja diperbaharui secara mendadak, harap tetap mencari informasi yang lengkap melalui tombol "Lamar Sekarang" atau di website resmi perusahaan Oceaneering, agar tidak menemukan kejadian yang tidak diinginkan ^_^.
Tips dari Admin: melamar pekerjaan tidak dipungut biaya.
Semoga kalian mendapat pekerjaan yang diinginkan. Aamiin.
- Klik tombol "Lamar Sekarang" yang ada di atas.
- Setelah itu anda akan diarahkan ke halaman Pengajuan Lamaran, disana ada tips mengirim lamaran dan wawancara.
- Di halaman pengajuan lamaran klik tombol "Menuju ke pengisian form".
- Di halaman tersebut anda dapat melihat informasi perusahaan lebih lengkap dan melihat jumlah orang yang sedang melamar pekerjaan tersebut.
- Selanjutnya adalah klik "Lamar" atau "Apply".
- Silahkan anda mendaftar di website tersebut jika belum mempunyai akunnya, namun jika sudah anda dapat langsung mengisi form lamaran.