Perusahaan BabyCenter membuka lapangan pekerjaan untuk posisi Lead Software Engineer di wilayah West Java. Jenis pekerjaan yang kami berikan adalah Full-time.
Kriteria pekerja yang kami butuhkan adalah mempunyai kemampuan Engineering dengan pengalaman Mid-Senior level, serta pekerja yang jujur, disiplin, dan bertanggung jawab.
Estimasi gaji yang ditawarkan oleh perusahaan ini cukup kompetitif sekitar Rp 2.200.000 - Rp 8.000.000 (per Bulan). Namun gaji tersebut dapat naik atau turun tergantung dari perusahaan yang memutuskannya.
Perusahaan BabyCenter sendiri bergerak dibidang Technology & Information and Internet yang tentu saja jika anda tertarik dengan lamaran perusahan ini dapat langsung mendaftar.
|Posisi:||Lead Software Engineer|
|Wilayah:||Karawang - West Java, West Java|
|Tingkat Pekerjaan:||Mid-Senior level|
|Gaji:||IDR 2.150.000 - IDR 8.000.000 per Bulan|
|Industri:||Information and Internet, Technology|
Position at Everyday Health – Pregnancy & Parenting
About Everyday Health
Everyday Health Group (EHG) is a recognized leader in patient and provider education attracting an engaged audience of over 60 million health consumers and over 800,00 U.S. practicing physicians and clinicians to its premier health and wellness websites. Healthcare professionals and consumers are empowered with trusted content and services through the Everyday Health Group’s flagship brands including Everyday Health®, What to Expect®, BabyCenter®, MedPage Today®, Health eCareers®, PRIME® Education, Castle Connolly Top Doctors® and our exclusive partnership with MayoClinic.org® and The Mayo Clinic Diet.®
Everyday Health Pregnancy and Parenting is seeking a Lead Software Engineer who is passionate in solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices with our AWS Cloud infrastructure. You will be leading a team of talented engineers to build services that power our What to Expect® and BabyCenter® mobile apps and web sites, which serve more than 13 million global users weekly. You will drive execution of initiatives while collaborating with Product and various cross-functional groups to achieve business goals.
This is a great opportunity if you have experience leading a team that builds scalable architecture, enjoy working in a collaborative environment that embraces innovations and ingenuity, and have a desire to build great products for new and expecting parents.
- Provide technical leadership to deliver roadmap initiatives and define execution and prioritization strategies for the Pregnancy and Parenting Services team
- Lead a team of 3-4 developers and provide guidance on various AWS technology stacks
- Collaborate with broader engineering and product organization to build products and execute project plans successfully
- Partner software architect to define best practices and drive modernization initiatives
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 3+ years of AWS Cloud experience working with AWS services EC2, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, Lambda, SNS, SQS, CloudWatch
- 3+ years of programming experience with C#, or NodeJS
- .NET and GraphQL experience a plus
- Proficient in designing and implementing highly-available, event-based systems leveraging microservice-based architectures
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD, provisioning using Terraform/CloudFormation/SAM
- Experience with leading multiple teams and working with cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to lead team, define technical requirements, manage deadlines and collaborate with product and other tech
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- No minimum education level required. We believe and care about what you know, your experience and how you apply them, whether you acquired it from college or charted your own path beyond the traditional education means.
Our Culture and Values
We created our values together to guide our collective purpose and pursuits. We are collaborators and problem solvers. We empower one another to make informed decisions and to be enabled towards action. We embrace success. We recognize that innovation can spark and be born from any of us no matter our individual role or background. We encourage open mindedness and sensitivity to each other and our environment. Our personal and professional passions get ignited, nurtured and supported. We value that doing is greater than talking as the most measurable means of impact. Our collective purpose to deliver enlightened audience experiences with trusted brands is what drives the success of our business and our professional satisfaction.
Life at Everyday Health
At Everyday Health Group, a division of Ziff Davis, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We believe in careers versus jobs and people versus employees. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
Everyday Health offers competitive salaries in addition to robust health and wellness benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability benefits, Flexible Spending accounts, 401(k) with company match, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Pregnancy and Parental leave, Family Planning Support via Maven, Flexible Time Off, Volunteer Time Off, Fitness Reimbursement as well as employee-focused engagement and education programs, including Employee Resource Groups and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic, flexible work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then Everyday Health is the place for you. Everyday Health Group has employees located in 38 states as well as offices in NYC, Asheville, London, England and Mumbai, India
Everyday Health Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees.
- Note: Disclosure as required by CO sb19-085 (8-5-20), NYCHRL, and CA SB-1162: and WA SB5761: the salary compensation for this role when being performed in CO, NYC, CA or WA is $165,00 to $181,00. Compensation for this business unit specific role is based on a variety of factors including experience, scope of the role, capabilities to perform the role, as well as business & company performance.
- Lingkungan nyaman
- Diajari saat mulai bekerja
- Bonus gaji jika ada lembur
Informasi yang kami tampilkan di atas bisa saja diperbaharui secara mendadak, harap tetap mencari informasi yang lengkap melalui tombol "Lamar Sekarang" atau di website resmi perusahaan BabyCenter, agar tidak menemukan kejadian yang tidak diinginkan ^_^.
Tips dari Admin: melamar pekerjaan tidak dipungut biaya.
Semoga kalian mendapat pekerjaan yang diinginkan. Aamiin.
- Klik tombol "Lamar Sekarang" yang ada di atas.
- Setelah itu anda akan diarahkan ke halaman Pengajuan Lamaran, disana ada tips mengirim lamaran dan wawancara.
- Di halaman pengajuan lamaran klik tombol "Menuju ke pengisian form".
- Di halaman tersebut anda dapat melihat informasi perusahaan lebih lengkap dan melihat jumlah orang yang sedang melamar pekerjaan tersebut.
- Selanjutnya adalah klik "Lamar" atau "Apply".
- Silahkan anda mendaftar di website tersebut jika belum mempunyai akunnya, namun jika sudah anda dapat langsung mengisi form lamaran.