Perusahaan Agoda membuka lapangan pekerjaan untuk posisi IT SOX, Specialist (Bangkok Based) di wilayah Jakarta Metropolitan Area. Jenis pekerjaan yang kami berikan adalah Full-time.
Kriteria pekerja yang kami butuhkan adalah mempunyai kemampuan Information Technology dengan pengalaman Mid-Senior level, serta pekerja yang jujur, disiplin, dan bertanggung jawab.
Estimasi gaji yang ditawarkan oleh perusahaan ini cukup kompetitif sekitar Rp 2.300.000 - Rp 6.000.000 (per Bulan). Namun gaji tersebut dapat naik atau turun tergantung dari perusahaan yang memutuskannya.
Perusahaan Agoda sendiri bergerak dibidang Technology & Information and Internet yang tentu saja jika anda tertarik dengan lamaran perusahan ini dapat langsung mendaftar.
|Posisi:||IT SOX, Specialist (Bangkok Based)|
|Wilayah:||Jakarta Metropolitan Area|
|Fungsi Pekerjaan:||Information Technology|
|Tingkat Pekerjaan:||Mid-Senior level|
|Gaji:||IDR 2.300.000 - IDR 6.000.000 per Bulan|
|Industri:||Information and Internet, Technology|
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,00+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,00+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda has taken many great strides in recent years, expanding our reach around the globe as well as our list of travel products. A critical driver to this success has been the team of Agoda Finance. We keep a steady hand on maintaining day-to-day financial operations while also keeping an eye out for future opportunities. Not only do we have the unique role of balancing risk management with continued innovation and growth, but we also serve as a means of empowerment for both our team members and those within the company. Having experimentation and data analysis deeply ingrained in our culture, we provide the strategic insights Agoda’s business leaders need to push into new territories in sustainable and scalable ways. We also prioritize career development in Agoda Finance. Every function within the team has a well-defined career track with clear goals and development targets each step of the way.
The IT SOX Specialist performs comprehensive reviews of IT processes to ensure appropriate controls and procedures are in place and operating effectively. The IT SOX Specialist role offers the opportunity to lead and communicate with senior leadership in the IT department. Forming strong relationships with IT business partners and fostering a collaborative environment are critical to success in this role. The IT SOX Specialist role offers a platform to form a strong relationships between IT SOX and Business Process Risk and Control (BPRC) Teams and cultivates collaborative environment.
Agoda is constantly expanding its reach through strategic innovations and data-driven experimentations. This allows us to stretch ourselves and get on (and in some cases, create) the next big waves. As a key stakeholder and enabler of the overall Agoda business, the Agoda BPRC team must play a unique role in balancing risk management without stifling innovation and growth.
As the IT SOX Specialist, your business partners will span the entire range of functional areas such as Product, Information Technology, Marketing, Pricing, Partners Services, Customer Services, and Finance team. You will advise on the IT control design framework to ensure overall SOX compliance and appropriate business risk management.
In summary, this is a perfect role for someone who wants to master the in-and-outs of a fast-growing, innovative eCommerce company, whilst contributing a tremendous amount of impact in balancing the risks and growth of the company.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Assist in support of maturing risk management capabilities that suits Agoda’s needs; and assist in advising on relevant technology risks continue to adapt it to the evolving needs of Agoda
- Support ITGC and ITAC testing and documentation activities including but not limited to: performing walkthroughs, identifying risks & control gaps, defining test procedures, and completing workpapers
- Analyze (and/or design) IT SOX controls supporting business processes and other compliance topics to identify risks and control weaknesses
- Identify controls that are currently in place, as well as any control gaps, based on identified risks
- Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation including flow charts, process narratives and risk and control matrices, segregation of duties matrices and any others required
- Help ensure that Agoda maintains an effective internal control environment, ensuring Agoda’s complete SOX compliance and avoiding unwarranted deficiencies
- Work to mitigate and remediate identified deficiencies with the business in a timely manner
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders (e.g., process owners, external auditors, outsourced providers) to build strong relationships and support the coordination of IT SOX activities
- Support coordination of audits for both Internal and External audit teams
- Support Internal and External audit teams to ensure that remediation plans are effectively implemented on a timely basis
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 4-5 years of experience as an IT SOX external and/or internal auditor with an accounting firm or public company.
- Experienced in applying internal controls & frameworks in a variety of business areas & functions from an IT perspective
- The individual we’re looking for is a curious, dynamic, and fast learner with strong business intuitions, who has proficiency in understanding information technology risk. This individual must be a trusted partner of his/her various business partners to and be able to effectively balance driving risk management maturity with stakeholders outside of compliance.
- The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience assessing the effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting (ICFR), identifying and assessing technology risks across a variety of business functions, and executing control testing.
- Working knowledge of ITGC concepts and understanding how they fit into the overall Control Landscape.
- Ability to work independently, productively and part of a team
- Fluency in English (other languages a plus)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Visio
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree preferably in Information Technology
It’s Great if you have:
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) or similar designation highly desirable
- IT Sox implementation/review experience highly preferred, E-commerce or travel industry experience a plus
- An eye to spot control risks with an intuition of risk prioritization
- Curious, creative and innovative, particularly in design proper controls without stiffening the business growth
- Flexibility to adapt to an ever-evolving and dynamic work environment
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our job’s alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement .
#thailand #chiangmai #phuket #pattaya #nonthaburi #nakhonratchasima #Newdelhi#Manila#Jakarta#HoChiMinh#thailand#bangkok #Kualalumpur #Indonesia #Philippine #ITRisk #FIN #ITSOX
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Bonus jika lembur
- Mendapatkan pengalaman
- Lingkungan kerja nyaman
Informasi yang kami tampilkan di atas bisa saja diperbaharui secara mendadak, harap tetap mencari informasi yang lengkap melalui tombol "Lamar Sekarang" atau di website resmi perusahaan Agoda, agar tidak menemukan kejadian yang tidak diinginkan ^_^.
Tips dari Admin: melamar pekerjaan tidak dipungut biaya.
Semoga kalian mendapat pekerjaan yang diinginkan. Aamiin.
- Klik tombol "Lamar Sekarang" yang ada di atas.
- Setelah itu anda akan diarahkan ke halaman Pengajuan Lamaran, disana ada tips mengirim lamaran dan wawancara.
- Di halaman pengajuan lamaran klik tombol "Menuju ke pengisian form".
- Di halaman tersebut anda dapat melihat informasi perusahaan lebih lengkap dan melihat jumlah orang yang sedang melamar pekerjaan tersebut.
- Selanjutnya adalah klik "Lamar" atau "Apply".
- Silahkan anda mendaftar di website tersebut jika belum mempunyai akunnya, namun jika sudah anda dapat langsung mengisi form lamaran.