Perusahaan Siemens membuka lapangan pekerjaan untuk posisi IT Compliance Governance Professional di wilayah Jakarta. Jenis pekerjaan yang kami berikan adalah Full-time.
Kriteria pekerja yang kami butuhkan adalah mempunyai kemampuan Information Technology dengan pengalaman Mid-Senior level, serta pekerja yang jujur, disiplin, dan bertanggung jawab.
Estimasi gaji yang ditawarkan oleh perusahaan ini cukup kompetitif sekitar Rp 1.800.000 - Rp 4.800.000 (per Bulan). Namun gaji tersebut dapat naik atau turun tergantung dari perusahaan yang memutuskannya.
Perusahaan Siemens sendiri bergerak dibidang Appliances, Electrical, & Electronics Manufacturing yang tentu saja jika anda tertarik dengan lamaran perusahan ini dapat langsung mendaftar.
|Posisi:||IT Compliance Governance Professional|
|Fungsi Pekerjaan:||Information Technology|
|Tingkat Pekerjaan:||Mid-Senior level|
|Gaji:||IDR 1.800.000 - IDR 4.800.000 per Bulan|
|Industri:||Appliances, Electrical, Electronics Manufacturing|
Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunity to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as IT Compliance Governance Professional focused on Asia Pacific IT Compliance & Governance of Siemens Healthineers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As a part of the team, you ensure IT Regulatory and Compliance governance within the Asia Pacific IT organization as a reliable partner for risk and internal control system and establish concepts for minimizing IT risks.
- You help in the definition and optimization of IT-specific internal control systems with a focus on the financially relevant applications and the associated support applications – in accordance with local and global requirements.
- You serve as point-of-escalation, review and approval for key issues and decisions in IT Regulations and Management.
- You will evaluate service-specific new requirements and its impact on the existing regulatory processes/ landscape, design and execute necessary changes.
- You support in Asia Pacific IT audits.
- You are taking over ownership of following IT Compliance Service requests through the organization to ensure country specific laws & regulations.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://ww.siemens-healthineers.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have an up-to-date knowledge of regulatory IT related requirements (e.g., RIC, ICFR, data protection, ISO, and other standards).
- You have good tech knowledge of application and infrastructure.
- You have a university degree, followed by depth experience in the field of Governance/ Compliance with focus on IT as well an understanding of methods and standards for the region of Asia Pacific.
- You already have very well-founded, many years of professional experience (e.g., compliance assessment, gap analysis for policy, IT audit) and further qualifications in this field, but no degree? Then we look forward to receiving your application also.
- Ideally, you also have certifications in various applicable areas of IT, risk, quality and/or project management, such as CISA, CIA, CISSP, PMP.
Your attributes and skills:
- You are characterized by strong project management qualities and a secure handling of all common MS Office applications.
- With your excellent interpersonal and very good communication skills in English (spoken and written), you can easily move in the global environment of our company.
- We don’t compromise on quality – that’s why you have a pronounced focus on results and quality.
- Personally, you convince us with your structured way of working and your ability to work in a team.
- Working Location: Indonesia/ Malaysia/ Philippines/ Thailand/ Vietnam
Our global team:
We are a team of 68,00 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Mendapatkan pengalaman
- Diajari terlebih dahulu
- Mendapatkan bonus jika lembur
Informasi yang kami tampilkan di atas bisa saja diperbaharui secara mendadak, harap tetap mencari informasi yang lengkap melalui tombol "Lamar Sekarang" atau di website resmi perusahaan Siemens, agar tidak menemukan kejadian yang tidak diinginkan ^_^.
Tips dari Admin: melamar pekerjaan tidak dipungut biaya.
Semoga kalian mendapat pekerjaan yang diinginkan. Aamiin.
- Klik tombol "Lamar Sekarang" yang ada di atas.
- Setelah itu anda akan diarahkan ke halaman Pengajuan Lamaran, disana ada tips mengirim lamaran dan wawancara.
- Di halaman pengajuan lamaran klik tombol "Menuju ke pengisian form".
- Di halaman tersebut anda dapat melihat informasi perusahaan lebih lengkap dan melihat jumlah orang yang sedang melamar pekerjaan tersebut.
- Selanjutnya adalah klik "Lamar" atau "Apply".
- Silahkan anda mendaftar di website tersebut jika belum mempunyai akunnya, namun jika sudah anda dapat langsung mengisi form lamaran.