Perusahaan Standard Chartered Bank membuka lapangan pekerjaan untuk posisi Financial Markets Business Manager di wilayah Jakarta Metropolitan Area. Jenis pekerjaan yang kami berikan adalah Full-time.
Kriteria pekerja yang kami butuhkan adalah mempunyai kemampuan General Business dengan pengalaman Director, serta pekerja yang jujur, disiplin, dan bertanggung jawab.
Perusahaan Standard Chartered Bank sendiri bergerak dibidang Banking yang tentu saja jika anda tertarik dengan lamaran perusahan ini dapat langsung mendaftar.
|Perusahaan:||Standard Chartered Bank|
|Posisi:||Financial Markets Business Manager|
|Wilayah:||Jakarta Metropolitan Area|
|Fungsi Pekerjaan:||General Business|
Business Manager, Financial Markets will support Country Business Manager and Head of Financial Markets in managing and running local Financial Markets (FM) business.
- Being a member of high performing FM COO Indonesia team by supporting Country Business Manager and Head of Financial Markets, respective team leaders within Financial Markets and each individual in Financial Markets in the following activities:
- Definition, execution and implementation of FM Indonesia strategy and business initiatives to align with global FM strategy;
- Definition, execution and delivery of the global FM agenda locally;
- Partner with local support functions and stakeholders to unblock any business and regulatory-related issues;
- Be the “connector” between global and local and export best practices;
- Support Head of FM in running of the Business Risk Forums (BRFs);
- Operate effective supervision of FM, Treasury Markets and Capital Management Product Sales (CMPS) staff in the dealing room, where applicable;
- Identify, assess and mitigate operational risks in-country;
- Execute controls, monitor, report and escalate operational risks where appropriate in-country;
- Ensure dealing room staff adhere to internal and external processes and procedures, and governance practices set out by the FM Process Governance Committees;
- Support the Head of FM in coordinating in-country audits;
- Continuously seek out process simplification and re-engineering opportunities to improve operational efficiency;
- Keep up to date with local regulations to assess impact / business opportunities and manage any changes to business processes and infrastructure;
- Provide business support on dealing room management, eg. capacity planning, business continuity, access controls, Service Level Agreements, licensing, etc;
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders including GBS and ensure submissions are made on a timely basis;
- Ensure that the reporting submissions are accurate, complete, reconciled (where relevant) and specific to the requirements;
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Head of Financial Markets, Indonesia
- Head of Trading, Indonesia
- Head of Sales, Indonesia (Corporate and Financial Institutions)
- Financial Markets teams
- Regional Business Manager, ASA
- Fellow Business Manager in ASA
- Head of Treasury Markets and Team
- Head of CMPS and Team
- Operations teams
- Country Operational Risk Team
- Support Functions teams: Compliance, Legal, Finance, Tax, and etc.
- Internal Audit
- Regulator: OJK, Bank Indonesia, IDX and etc.
- Embed Here for good and Group’s brand and values in Indonesia; Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bank Risk Management Certificate (Level 2)
- Mandatory Group e-learning modules
- Role related e-learning modules
- Other ad-hoc training arranged by the Bank and discussion with Country Business Manager
Role Specific Competencies
- Banking Products, specifically Financial Markets / Treasury Products
- Operational Risk
- Process Management and Improvement
- Risk Management
- Regulatory Environment – Financial Services
- Data Gathering and Reporting
- Communication Skill
- Manage Change and Process
- Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
About Standard Chartered
We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you’re looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can’t wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you’ll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies – everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
Recruitment assessments – some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you’ve applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website ww.sc.com/careers
- Bonus jika lembur
- Mendapatkan pengalaman
- Lingkungan kerja nyaman
Informasi yang kami tampilkan di atas bisa saja diperbaharui secara mendadak, harap tetap mencari informasi yang lengkap melalui tombol "Lamar Sekarang" atau di website resmi perusahaan Standard Chartered Bank, agar tidak menemukan kejadian yang tidak diinginkan ^_^.
Tips dari Admin: melamar pekerjaan tidak dipungut biaya.
Semoga kalian mendapat pekerjaan yang diinginkan. Aamiin.
- Klik tombol "Lamar Sekarang" yang ada di atas.
- Setelah itu anda akan diarahkan ke halaman Pengajuan Lamaran, disana ada tips mengirim lamaran dan wawancara.
- Di halaman pengajuan lamaran klik tombol "Menuju ke pengisian form".
- Di halaman tersebut anda dapat melihat informasi perusahaan lebih lengkap dan melihat jumlah orang yang sedang melamar pekerjaan tersebut.
- Selanjutnya adalah klik "Lamar" atau "Apply".
- Silahkan anda mendaftar di website tersebut jika belum mempunyai akunnya, namun jika sudah anda dapat langsung mengisi form lamaran.