Perusahaan Sheraton Hotels & Resorts membuka lapangan pekerjaan untuk posisi Digital Marketing Coordinator di wilayah West Nusa Tenggara. Jenis pekerjaan yang kami berikan adalah Full-time.
Kriteria pekerja yang kami butuhkan adalah mempunyai kemampuan Marketing, Public Relations, & Writing/Editing dengan pengalaman Entry level, serta pekerja yang jujur, disiplin, dan bertanggung jawab.
Perusahaan Sheraton Hotels & Resorts sendiri bergerak dibidang Hospitality yang tentu saja jika anda tertarik dengan lamaran perusahan ini dapat langsung mendaftar.
|Perusahaan:||Sheraton Hotels & Resorts|
|Posisi:||Digital Marketing Coordinator|
|Wilayah:||Lombok - West Nusa Tenggara, West Nusa Tenggara|
|Fungsi Pekerjaan:||Marketing, Public Relations, Writing/Editing|
|Tingkat Pekerjaan:||Entry level|
|Industri:||Pariwisata dan Perhotelan|
Job Number 23114696
Job Category Sales & Marketing
Location Sheraton Senggigi Beach Resort, Jalan Raya Senggigi Km. 8, Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
Support the Brand, Marketing and Digital organization on implementation of eCommerce strategies. Responsible for executing digital activities as assigned based on key initiatives and strategies. Verify that all activities are in alignment to provide the support needed for successful implementation of the eCommerce plans across the region. Manage the day-to-day activities for social media channels. Manage active and engaged communities around a defined topic or topics by monitoring online conversations. Participate in online conversations to build brand visibility, customer satisfaction and marketing/ecommerce support. Establish a positive online presence for the hotel(s) by integrating property-specific and brand messaging in a compelling and valuable way for participants. Provide measurement of the impact of online presence to the hotel’s overall business. Generate reports and analytics on current trends and hotel’s performance.
Assist management in training and motivating employees; serve as a role model. Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Monitor the performance of others to ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Executes appropriate on-strategy eCommerce priorities and tactics.
- Coordinates with the Director of Sales and Marketing and/or the Director of eCommerce and Digital Services to validate and track ecommerce goals for the hotel.
- Executes online marketing activities in partnership with hotel and cluster Marketing leaders (e.g., loading Marriott.com Hotel Website deals, Group Deals, Group Value Dates, email marketing and affiliate marketing).
- Verifies that hotel websites on Marriott.com and global sites are fully optimized to maximize traffic from search engines.
- Identifies hotel-specific online digital activation needs (e.g., local channels to focus marketing efforts through).
- Conducts regular audits of Marriott.com and individual Hotel Websites to verify each hotel is optimized for high quality custom images, content, links, and accurate translations; works with hotels on corrective action where necessary.
- Creates mini-sites for domestic segment marketing efforts where needed (e.g. Weddings).
- Helps set digital sales goals for new opens in partnership with sales and revenue management.
- Stay up-to-date on and communicate industry and competitive trends, with a focus on the domestic online travel landscape.
Policies and Procedures
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest’s name when possible.
- Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific process (e.g., LEARN, PLEASED, Guest Response, LEAP) to resolve issues, delight, and build trust.
- Anticipate guests’ service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible.
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond farewell.
- Exchange information with other employees using electronic devices (e.g., pagers and two-way radios, email).
- Provide assistance to coworkers, ensuring they understand their tasks.
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette including answering the phone within 3 rings, answering with a smile in one’s voice, using the callers’ name, transferring calls to appropriate person/department, requesting permission before placing the caller on hold, taking and relaying messages, and allowing the caller to end the call.
- Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
- Prepare and review written documents (e.g., daily logs, business letters, memoranda, reports), including proofreading and editing written information to verify accuracy and completeness.
- Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information.
- Discuss work topics, activities, or problems with coworkers, supervisors, or managers discreetly and quietly, avoiding public areas of the property.
- Verify that hourly employees are trained on company core values, job roles, responsibilities, and technical and service aspects of the job.
- Assign and verify work tasks are completed on time and that they meet appropriate quality standards.
- Encourage and motivate employees to perform their best, take responsibility for tasks and assignments, make decisions and provide input on possible improvements.
- Coordinate tasks and work with other departments to verify that the department runs efficiently.
Working with Others
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
- Actively listen to and consider the concerns of other employees, responding appropriately and effectively.
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Handle sensitive issues with employees and/or guests with tact, respect, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e.g., small print).
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott.
Rewards and Gift Certificates
- Enter Marriott Rewards information into appropriate software when taking guest reservations.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
When you join the Sheraton family, you become a member of its global community. We’ve been a place to gather and connect since 1937. At Sheraton, associates create a sense of belonging in more than 400 communities around the world. We welcome guests through engaging experiences and thoughtful service. If you’re a team player who is excited to deliver a meaningful guest experiences, we encourage you to explore your next career opportunity with Sheraton.
- Lingkungan nyaman
- Diajari saat mulai bekerja
- Bonus gaji jika ada lembur
Informasi yang kami tampilkan di atas bisa saja diperbaharui secara mendadak, harap tetap mencari informasi yang lengkap melalui tombol "Lamar Sekarang" atau di website resmi perusahaan Sheraton Hotels & Resorts, agar tidak menemukan kejadian yang tidak diinginkan ^_^.
Tips dari Admin: melamar pekerjaan tidak dipungut biaya.
Semoga kalian mendapat pekerjaan yang diinginkan. Aamiin.
- Klik tombol "Lamar Sekarang" yang ada di atas.
- Setelah itu anda akan diarahkan ke halaman Pengajuan Lamaran, disana ada tips mengirim lamaran dan wawancara.
- Di halaman pengajuan lamaran klik tombol "Menuju ke pengisian form".
- Di halaman tersebut anda dapat melihat informasi perusahaan lebih lengkap dan melihat jumlah orang yang sedang melamar pekerjaan tersebut.
- Selanjutnya adalah klik "Lamar" atau "Apply".
- Silahkan anda mendaftar di website tersebut jika belum mempunyai akunnya, namun jika sudah anda dapat langsung mengisi form lamaran.