Perusahaan Braze membuka lapangan pekerjaan untuk posisi Customer Success Manager, SMB di wilayah Jakarta. Jenis pekerjaan yang kami berikan adalah Full-time.
Kriteria pekerja yang kami butuhkan adalah mempunyai kemampuan Other dengan pengalaman Mid-Senior level, serta pekerja yang jujur, disiplin, dan bertanggung jawab.
Perusahaan Braze sendiri bergerak dibidang Software Development yang tentu saja jika anda tertarik dengan lamaran perusahan ini dapat langsung mendaftar.
|Posisi:||Customer Success Manager, SMB|
|Tingkat Pekerjaan:||Mid-Senior level|
At Braze, we have found our people. We’re a genuinely approachable, exceptionally kind, and intensely passionate crew.
We seek to ignite that passion by setting high standards, championing teamwork, and creating work-life harmony as we collectively navigate rapid growth on a global scale while striving for greater equity and opportunity – inside and outside our organization.
To flourish here, you must be prepared to set a high bar for yourself and those around you. There is always a way to contribute: Acting with autonomy, having accountability and being open to new perspectives are essential to our continued success. Our deep curiosity to learn and our eagerness to share diverse passions with others gives us balance and injects a one-of-a-kind vibrancy into our culture.
If you are driven to solve exhilarating challenges and have a bias toward action in the face of change, you will be empowered to make a real impact here, with a sharp and passionate team at your back. If Braze sounds like a place where you can thrive, we can’t wait to meet you.
What You’ll Do
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work closely with agile, technology-focused brands to help them realize value from their investment in Braze. As one of the first hires in our new SMB Department, you will have the opportunity to shape how we support our customers as we build a new strategy for the future.
- Analyze and drive increased product adoption across a variety of innovating SMB accounts, empowering them to use Braze effectively and see value from our product.
- Provide recommendations to clients for adapting business processes to efficiently work with Braze.
- Develop creative ways to use our internal tools and Braze technology to efficiently and strategically manage and grow your accounts.
- Be a point of escalation for customers’ strategy, product training, and non-technical support questions. Answer strategic client questions from your client base via a queue.
- Deliver Braze product expertise through delivery of check-ins and business reviews.
- Help build processes, internal enablement, and servicing tactics as we establish our strategy for supporting SMB customers.
- Partner with Account Managers to provide an excellent customer experience and to ensure commercial alignment on renewals. Own customer renewal targets for accounts in your name.
- Collaborate with Customer Onboarding Managers and other Success partners to seamlessly transition clients from onboarding to ongoing active users.
Please note this job description does not cover every duty you may need to undertake, you may be asked by your manager to handle other reasonable responsibilities commensurate with the role.
Who You Are
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. Clients have the impression that you listen and understand their problems. Most of your communication will be written.
- You’re known for being a team player. You’re interested in mentoring your peers, lending a helping hand to cross-functional partners, and actively contributing to internal projects.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- You have experience managing a large number of accounts with a “Tech-Touch” rather than a “High-Touch” level of engagement.
- You welcome frequent feedback regarding your path to progressing through the organization.
- You have domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Marketing Analytics or Basic Programming (HTML etc.).
What We Offer
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Global presence, dog-friendly offices, and remote availability
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Details of these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies.
Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S., the UK and Singapore. We ranked #1 on Great Place to Work’s 2023 Best Workplaces in the UK (Medium), #4 on Great Place to Work’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Wellbeing (Medium), #19 on Fortune’s 2022 Best Large Workplace in New York, and #5 on Fortune’s 2022 Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Jakarta, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo – not to mention our employees in nearly 50 remote locations.
- Lingkungan nyaman
- Diajari saat mulai bekerja
- Bonus gaji jika ada lembur
Informasi yang kami tampilkan di atas bisa saja diperbaharui secara mendadak, harap tetap mencari informasi yang lengkap melalui tombol "Lamar Sekarang" atau di website resmi perusahaan Braze, agar tidak menemukan kejadian yang tidak diinginkan ^_^.
Tips dari Admin: melamar pekerjaan tidak dipungut biaya.
Semoga kalian mendapat pekerjaan yang diinginkan. Aamiin.
- Klik tombol "Lamar Sekarang" yang ada di atas.
- Setelah itu anda akan diarahkan ke halaman Pengajuan Lamaran, disana ada tips mengirim lamaran dan wawancara.
- Di halaman pengajuan lamaran klik tombol "Menuju ke pengisian form".
- Di halaman tersebut anda dapat melihat informasi perusahaan lebih lengkap dan melihat jumlah orang yang sedang melamar pekerjaan tersebut.
- Selanjutnya adalah klik "Lamar" atau "Apply".
- Silahkan anda mendaftar di website tersebut jika belum mempunyai akunnya, namun jika sudah anda dapat langsung mengisi form lamaran.