Perusahaan Hilton membuka lapangan pekerjaan untuk posisi Communications Centre Manager di wilayah Greater Denpasar. Jenis pekerjaan yang kami berikan adalah Full-time.
Kriteria pekerja yang kami butuhkan adalah mempunyai kemampuan Marketing, Public Relations, & Writing/Editing dengan pengalaman Mid-Senior level, serta pekerja yang jujur, disiplin, dan bertanggung jawab.
Perusahaan Hilton sendiri bergerak dibidang Hospitality yang tentu saja jika anda tertarik dengan lamaran perusahan ini dapat langsung mendaftar.
|Posisi:||Communications Centre Manager|
|Fungsi Pekerjaan:||Marketing, Public Relations, Writing/Editing|
|Tingkat Pekerjaan:||Mid-Senior level|
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we’re here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
The Communications Centre Manager organizes and coordinates the services to ensure that each customer experiences a memorable stay from arrival, during the stay, through to departure, in line with Hilton and hotel policies and procedures.
What will I be doing?
As the Communications Centre Manager, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Actively seek verbal feedback from customers and team members at every opportunity.
- Agree on and implement actions to make improvements to customer service.
- Promote Hilton Honors and its associated benefits to guests who are not already enrolled in the program, ensuring that existing Hilton Honors members receive personal and professional service that recognizes them as important guests and that their benefits are received.
- Positively deal with and learn from customer complaints and comments with follow-up and feedback to the related Front Office Manager / Assistant Front Office Manager.
- Handle complaint promptly and efficiently, taking the necessary action, and informing the Guest Service Manager to follow-up where appropriate.
- Follow-up with all guests to ensure satisfaction with problem resolutions (service recovery).
- Maintain guest histories to assist with returning guests.
- Make sure all customer requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively while assisting on the floor during peak periods each day.
- Be available to assist on duty in the hotels during any busy days or special events.
- Be proactive towards customers, assisting them with any reasonable requests, training all team members to see these things before customers ask.
- Handle all internal and external guest enquiries promptly with minimal delay, directing them to the correct parties with which they wish to speak and providing information where necessary.
- Effectively manage all hotel communications, telephone calls, fax, mails, in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner, ensuring that guests feel welcome when they contact the hotel.
- Ensure that all team members provide on time wake-up call services to hotel guests.
- Handle all messages in a private and confidential manner, ensuring privacy for guests and that the messages are received and delivered clearly, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Lead the Communication Centre, monitoring performance, providing guidance and making decisions.
- Ensure consistency of standards throughout the operation by adhering to Hilton brand standards.
- Have detailed knowledge of Hilton departmental standards, explaining the standards to the team.
- Run the Communication Centre as the MAGIC Centre according to brand standards.
- Familiar with operating the telephone, FCS, OnQ PM and Micros system.
- Assess team members’ performance against standards, monitoring standards through regular standards review checks.
- Develop action plans to address shortfalls in standards and identify shortfalls before they affect customer service, implement and follow through with improvements identified.
- Prepare rosters and job schedules for team members to meet business needs (taking into consideration internal activities, occupancy and external events, promotions, etc.).
- Coordinate with Housekeeping and Engineering department to ensure cleaning is followed-up, ensuring that follow-up procedures are maintained.
- Communicate effectively with the F&B and Kitchen teams to ensure in-room dining quality and effectiveness.
- Be completely familiar with all emergency procedures and the fire system, ensuring that all Communication Centre team members are familiar with the procedures too.
- Describe, assign and delegate duties and authority for the operation of the department at all times.
- Understand the situation in other departments and their implications for your own department.
- Plan ahead and ensure adequate resources are available.
- Ensure the shift is reviewed, and handovers and briefings are carried out.
- Maintain in-depth technical knowledge and skills required for the job.
- Maintain guest histories to assist with returning guests.
- Attend and participate in regular operational and hotel meetings.
- Understand the goals of the hotel and the department’s role in achieving them, communicating the goals to the team.
- Set and agree to departmental objectives for self and team, representing the needs of the team to others in the hotel and getting members of the team to work cooperatively with others.
- Act as a coach and mentor to team members, reinforcing standards and expectations, motivating team members to strive for established targets.
- Keep the team up to date about departmental, hotel and company activities through regular communication meetings and memos including special events and promotions in the restaurants and bars.
- Take on an active role in the team, ensuring effective communication and work as a team in order to reach goals and targets.
- Lead and motivate team members by leading by example and employing competent and consistent management practices.
- Be aware of potential highs and lows in the business.
Create and implement sales promotions and team member incentives as per discussion with the Front Office Manager.
- Create an environment where “everyone sells”.
- Use key monitors and financial targets to evaluate the department’s performance and make future plans.
- Complete regular financial and operating reports, forecasting potential costs.
- Follow company control procedures, controlling costs without compromising standards.
- Communicate relevant financial information to the team, analyze and explain any financial variance against plan.
- Set up and maintain the leave plans for the department.
- Carry out seasonal inventory of operating equipment.
- Understand the quantity and quality of people needed to operate the department.
- Carry out selection interviews and make effective recruitment decisions based on skills and attitude.
- Ensure that new recruits have all relevant information before commencing employment.
- Plan and ensure that departmental orientation is carried out.
- Ensure that standard training and assessments are carried out.
- Regularly review individual and team performance against objectives and provide feedback.
- Develop and implement department training plans to meet business needs.
- Review and evaluate all training activities.
- Carry out annual appraisals in accordance with legal and hotel guidelines, assisting the Front Office Manager with all team members and identify individual training needs.
- Introduce appropriate product knowledge courses for team members.
- Participate in trainer programs, providing structured training to people starting careers in the hospitality industry.
- Understand relevant Health & Safety legislations and their implications on the department’s operation.
- Communicate to the team their responsibilities within Health & Safety, ensuring that safe and healthy working practices are implemented at all times.
- Participate in community public relations for the hotel.
- Ensure all reporting and servicing deadlines are met on a timely basis.
- Adhere to the hotel’s security and emergency policies and procedures.
- Be familiar with and master the reservation content to help guests to book rooms.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- The Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
What are we looking for?
An Communications Centre Manager serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the same position in a 5-star international branded hotel or comparable industry related experience.
- Understand basic spoken English to meet business needs.
- Maintain a high customer service focus by approaching your job with the customers always in mind.
- Positively impact, take personal responsibility and initiative to resolve issues, communicating clearly with both customers and colleagues.
- Motivated and committed, approaching all tasks with enthusiasm and seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve personal performance.
- Be flexible and respond quickly and positively to changing requirements including the performance of any tasks requested of you.
- Maintain high team focus by showing co-operation and support to colleagues in the pursuit of team goals.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance operational / environmental procedures in the hotel.
- Good organization and coordination skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility and self-motivation.
- Patient and responsible to solve all problems.
- Able to maintain excellent relations with team members.
- Able to work under great physical and mental pressure.
- Actively promote the services and facilities of Hilton brands to guests and suppliers of the hotel.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a manner that ensures your safety and that of others in your workplace.
- Familiar with computer systems preferred.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Hilton Bali Resort, Indonesia
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Guest Services, Operations, and Front Office
- Mendapatkan pengalaman
- Diajari terlebih dahulu
- Mendapatkan bonus jika lembur
Informasi yang kami tampilkan di atas bisa saja diperbaharui secara mendadak, harap tetap mencari informasi yang lengkap melalui tombol "Lamar Sekarang" atau di website resmi perusahaan Hilton, agar tidak menemukan kejadian yang tidak diinginkan ^_^.
Tips dari Admin: melamar pekerjaan tidak dipungut biaya.
Semoga kalian mendapat pekerjaan yang diinginkan. Aamiin.
- Klik tombol "Lamar Sekarang" yang ada di atas.
- Setelah itu anda akan diarahkan ke halaman Pengajuan Lamaran, disana ada tips mengirim lamaran dan wawancara.
- Di halaman pengajuan lamaran klik tombol "Menuju ke pengisian form".
- Di halaman tersebut anda dapat melihat informasi perusahaan lebih lengkap dan melihat jumlah orang yang sedang melamar pekerjaan tersebut.
- Selanjutnya adalah klik "Lamar" atau "Apply".
- Silahkan anda mendaftar di website tersebut jika belum mempunyai akunnya, namun jika sudah anda dapat langsung mengisi form lamaran.