Perusahaan Hitachi Vantara membuka lapangan pekerjaan untuk posisi ASEAN Marketing Manager di wilayah Jakarta Metropolitan Area. Jenis pekerjaan yang kami berikan adalah Full-time.
Kriteria pekerja yang kami butuhkan adalah mempunyai kemampuan Marketing and Sales dengan pengalaman Mid-Senior level, serta pekerja yang jujur, disiplin, dan bertanggung jawab.
Perusahaan Hitachi Vantara sendiri bergerak dibidang Data Infrastructure and Analytics yang tentu saja jika anda tertarik dengan lamaran perusahan ini dapat langsung mendaftar.
|Posisi:||ASEAN Marketing Manager|
|Wilayah:||Jakarta Metropolitan Area|
|Fungsi Pekerjaan:||Marketing and Sales|
|Tingkat Pekerjaan:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industri:||Data Infrastructure and Analytics|
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what’s now to what’s next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we’d love to hear from you.
Job Title ASEAN Marketing Manager
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing, ASEAN, the ASEAN Marketing Manager works closely with ASEAN sales leaders and other functional leaders to define and implement the local marketing strategy to support business growth and GTM and achieve marketing KPIs
- Develop and manage yearly and quarterly marketing plans and associated budgets based on the defined Country strategic priorities
- Own and drive effective demand and lead generation programs (direct mail, email, e-Newsletters, content syndication, telemarketing, LinkedIn, seminars, executive roundtables, webinars and tradeshows) in collaboration with ASEAN sales leaders to support ASEAN business growth objectives
- Deliver high-quality leads that maximise the value and ROI on all marketing spend and achieve KPIs of MQL, marketing-sourced pipeline and marketing-sourced revenue
- Support the utilization of Alliance Partner MDF and enable appropriate spend of MDF on joint marketing initiatives in line with policy and guidelines to drive returns
- Liaise and collaborate closely with key stakeholders to get buy-in, support and feedback: ASEAN and APAC marketing teams, ASEAN sales organization, alliance and channel partners, agencies and others
- Document programs and conduct post analysis, evaluation and reports on all programs for quarterly business reviews, performance measurements and audits
- Manage the marketing procurement process with the support of marketing operations team
- Support global strategy through effective and timely delivery of solution and product launches at Country level
- Collaborate with team members to support non-demand generation activities that support Country market presence and objectives through PR, social media and customer advocacy
- Act as local brand champion; embrace the philosophy and deploy the vision to the market
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- 8 to 10 years B2B Marketing experience in IT across all marketing domains in ASEAN markets
- Proven successful marketing plan development and implementation skills are essential
- Demonstrate understanding of marketing discipline and marketing mix including audience targeting, and marketing vehicles
- Ability to develop and articulate strategy, able to drive translation of strategy into successful tactics and execution
- Attention for detail, highly organized and multi-tasking to handle several campaigns and timelines simultaneously
- Thrive in a demanding environment, requiring high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative and follow-through
- Good command of English and Bahasa; able to do copywriting and translation
- Strong negotiation skills and effective budget management capability and accountability
- Strong project management skills with ability to recognise, adapt and respond to changing market and business environments
- Possess strong sense of accountability, ownership, adaptability, initiative and execution
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to collaborate with, and positively influence a wide range of mulitfunctional stakeholders at Country, APAC and Global level
- Working knowledge of SFDC, Marketo and PowerBI
- Ability to travel as required
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Wa – Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto – Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin – Pioneering Spirit, Challenge
- Lingkungan nyaman
- Diajari saat mulai bekerja
- Bonus gaji jika ada lembur
Informasi yang kami tampilkan di atas bisa saja diperbaharui secara mendadak, harap tetap mencari informasi yang lengkap melalui tombol "Lamar Sekarang" atau di website resmi perusahaan Hitachi Vantara, agar tidak menemukan kejadian yang tidak diinginkan ^_^.
Tips dari Admin: melamar pekerjaan tidak dipungut biaya.
Semoga kalian mendapat pekerjaan yang diinginkan. Aamiin.
- Klik tombol "Lamar Sekarang" yang ada di atas.
- Setelah itu anda akan diarahkan ke halaman Pengajuan Lamaran, disana ada tips mengirim lamaran dan wawancara.
- Di halaman pengajuan lamaran klik tombol "Menuju ke pengisian form".
- Di halaman tersebut anda dapat melihat informasi perusahaan lebih lengkap dan melihat jumlah orang yang sedang melamar pekerjaan tersebut.
- Selanjutnya adalah klik "Lamar" atau "Apply".
- Silahkan anda mendaftar di website tersebut jika belum mempunyai akunnya, namun jika sudah anda dapat langsung mengisi form lamaran.