Perusahaan EY membuka lapangan pekerjaan untuk posisi APAC Tax Business Technology Manager di wilayah Jakarta. Jenis pekerjaan yang kami berikan adalah Full-time.
Kriteria pekerja yang kami butuhkan adalah mempunyai kemampuan Engineering and Information Technology dengan pengalaman Director, serta pekerja yang jujur, disiplin, dan bertanggung jawab.
Estimasi gaji yang ditawarkan oleh perusahaan ini cukup kompetitif sekitar Rp 2.300.000 - Rp 6.000.000 (per Bulan). Namun gaji tersebut dapat naik atau turun tergantung dari perusahaan yang memutuskannya.
Perusahaan EY sendiri bergerak dibidang Professional Services yang tentu saja jika anda tertarik dengan lamaran perusahan ini dapat langsung mendaftar.
|Posisi:||APAC Tax Business Technology Manager|
|Fungsi Pekerjaan:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Gaji:||IDR 2.300.000 - IDR 6.000.000 per Bulan|
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
The EY Tax Business Technology group enables high quality service delivery by EY’s Tax service line through the strategic use of technology and in coordination with the related functions of knowledge, learning and service development. The services produced will coordinate with go-to-market programs and client service delivery at an area and regional level.
This position is part of the Asia-Pacific Tax Business Technology team working on a variety of Tax Service Line initiatives and will be required to support client engagements at a strategic level. These initiatives are focused on delivering local, regional, area and global technology solutions with a direct responsibility for Greater China to meet the needs of practitioners within and across each sub-service line. The specific products and projects assigned will be based on the experience of the individual as well as the needs of the team and may entail new development or support activities.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with project stakeholders to understand their business objectives and practices, and to achieve effective coordination in the deployment of technology services. Acts as the go-to contact from an Enablement perspective
- Drives the design, development and strategic positioning of technology solutions being used to meet business requirements
- Acquire and demonstrate and understanding of business requirements from business leaders and translate these across to IT teams
- Manage pipeline of upcoming business activity for Tax IT Service Delivery, and relevant budgets
- Proactively influences the direction, content and maintenance of the product roadmap that guides development and implementation decisions throughout the product lifecycle.
- Presenting recommendations to stakeholders, including Greater China Tax Leadership, regarding both the use and enhancement of the products. This will involve relevant challenge to ensure the best business solutions are achieved.
- Leading, along with the Client Technology (CT) Team, the delivery of product enhancements with specific emphasis on providing clear prioritized business requirements and managing the business implementation activities.
- Escalation support on the design, development and facilitation of the support model and related services to make certain that technology support issues are solved in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Facilitates the delivery of sound business solutions to technical matters in order to increase service line productivity and profitability, including:
- The design, development and deployment of tools.
- Vendor relationships both new and existing.
- Communications, documentation, support, and other deployment.
- Technology budget for the practice for each product or service.
- Resource needs within the group to support the practice.
- The measuring, tracking, and reporting of success criteria.
- Change management and implementation activities to drive the adoption of technology solutions in the service line/sub-services line practices.
- Provides meaningful contributions to team efforts to enhance overall departmental effectiveness
- Shares knowledge across business to ensure optimal leverage of solutions in other areas
- Manages product stakeholder expectations regarding deliverables, timing, and how the technology approach matches their needs and deliver service in a timely manner with minimal disruption to the client. Keeps clients updated on projects and/or deployment activities.
- Support engagement and pursuit teams with client discussions and interaction around strategic positioning and deployment of technology
Knowledge, Skills And Experience Requirements
- Good working knowledge of the IT organisation within EY but more importantly a thorough perspective on the China tax business and the clients we serve.
- Extensive experience in understanding and translating business needs into technical requirement
- Extensive experience in the creation of roadmaps
- Sound knowledge and application of process redesign
- Experience in the effective development and deployment of similar projects
- Demonstrable experience of managing senior stakeholders and their expectations
- Needs to be able to work flexibly across multiple time-zones, and be able to effectively communicate with people from different countries/cultures and different stages of technology maturity.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 8 years of related work experience; or combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrates understanding of scope, schedule and planning; understanding of time management, resource management cost management. Possesses good project management skills.
- Experience in working virtually and across a diverse range of cultures and geographies
- Adapts well to dynamic situations.
- Possesses good business writing and presentation skills.
- Communicates clearly, tactfully and effectively.
- Ability to foster and model strong teamwork.
- Able to analyze problems and recommend/negotiate solutions.
- Able to think creatively and match business requirements to innovative technology solutions
- Knowledge of technologies in the marketplace specifically in relation to tax and accounting solutions (preferably including SharePoint)
- Understanding of working in a Global (multi-country) or complex environment, preferable within professional services
What we offer
As part of this role, you’ll work in a highly integrated, global team with the opportunity and tools to grow, develop and drive your career forward. Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working. The EY benefits package goes above and beyond too, focusing on your physical, emotional, financial and social well-being. Your recruiter can talk to you about the benefits available in your country. Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Please apply to this role only through the ‘Apply’ link (not through the local office). Your application will then be routed to the appropriate recruiting team.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
- Mendapatkan pengalaman
- Diajari terlebih dahulu
- Mendapatkan bonus jika lembur
Informasi yang kami tampilkan di atas bisa saja diperbaharui secara mendadak, harap tetap mencari informasi yang lengkap melalui tombol "Lamar Sekarang" atau di website resmi perusahaan EY, agar tidak menemukan kejadian yang tidak diinginkan ^_^.
Tips dari Admin: melamar pekerjaan tidak dipungut biaya.
Semoga kalian mendapat pekerjaan yang diinginkan. Aamiin.
- Klik tombol "Lamar Sekarang" yang ada di atas.
- Setelah itu anda akan diarahkan ke halaman Pengajuan Lamaran, disana ada tips mengirim lamaran dan wawancara.
- Di halaman pengajuan lamaran klik tombol "Menuju ke pengisian form".
- Di halaman tersebut anda dapat melihat informasi perusahaan lebih lengkap dan melihat jumlah orang yang sedang melamar pekerjaan tersebut.
- Selanjutnya adalah klik "Lamar" atau "Apply".
- Silahkan anda mendaftar di website tersebut jika belum mempunyai akunnya, namun jika sudah anda dapat langsung mengisi form lamaran.